• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The boy/girl counting thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

It makes me laugh how often the four word rule is broken in this and TCTI.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    iyah, iyah, iyah, iyah. xD
    That was a pani poni reference btw.
    Also Shiranui made the banner…

Buoysel

Trust me, I'm a Professional*
    Years

The four word rule is that your post must contain at least 25 characters and four words. (I think)

any body have ferrets??

Buoysel

Years

really, i was thinking of getting one once i get moved, and i agree about birds.

I have read a lot of stories on the internet about ferrets, most of them seem funny but the one that makes the most since is

Spoiler:

EDIT: What i want to know is do they make good companions?

Last edited:

spaceboy827

BTing and hacking, fun stuff
    Years
    688, they still have always just seemed too annoying to me, you should try a hamster, those r great unless you get a guy and a girl

Buoysel

Years
    hampster thing lol

and poop thing, it called litter training.

i am more worried about nip training and it finding a way out and getting killed.

Buoysel

Years
    694, i know, thats apart of ferret proofing your house or room. i am still worried though, cause $150 plus cage, food, and accessories costs a lot of money, and i would hate to see a lot of money get wasted if the ferret gets killed in the first month. I guess if we made it past the first month then we might be okay.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back