• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The boy/girl counting thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2020
    The boy/girl counting thread.

That's a Mercury Djinni ..there are four types. Mars, Venus, Jupiter, and Mercury.

Here's a random fact, If you collect enough of these Djinni in battle you can use POWERFUL summons
    4 Venus= Judgement summon
    4 Mars = Meteor Summon

The summons are really cool!

638 Yeah but if you plan to summon rape, then you becomes really weak stat-wise until they're set again, and your character class. Golden sun the lost age has moar summons :)

Dogboy2709

Banned
    Years
  • I know. I have both! Do you think there will be a Golden Sun 3?

Before Each Boss, I put all of my Djinni on Standby, and attached them to the correct Adept.
    Jupiter Djinni=Ivan
    Mars Djinni = Garret
    Etc, Etc.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

I'm still in it!

I just cbf posting a lot. XD;

Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2020
    642 Well in diablo 2 it means cannot be frozen, all other instances = cannot be ****** (as in cannot be bothered).

I don't know about a golden sun 3, you've explored the entire world so it would have to be some time into the future, playing as the adepts children or something, and then just going around and fixing up people who are abusing their powers :P

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

I'm active in TCTI though?

Meh, I always view here, just not necessaily post.

I HAVE A LIFE YOU KNOW. [/not rly]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back