• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Boy/Girl Thread! Redone With New Rules! Rule Set A In Effect!

Years
    This was one of the games that I found the most entertaining back in one of my prior spurts of activity here in Other Trivia. It looks like it died back in April.

The rules are simple, though they come in two sets:

Rule Set A:
    Points start at 500.
    Female target is 1000.
    Male target is 0.

Female posters add two points to the total. Male posters drop two points from the total.

AND

Rule Set B:
    Points start at 500.
    Female target is 0.
    Male target is 1000.

Female posters drop two points from the total. Male posters add two points to the total.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Victors
    Game One: TBD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Now then, Rule Set A is in effect for game one!

Also, the first person to post a new game must PM myself the winner, so I can edit this post with it. And the first poster always starts things off at 500.

I'll start:

500. I'm reviving one of my favorite games!

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Feb 6, 2015

lolz there are no girls here O3O
    i should do something about it

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

I'll help you out, Doc~

And yes, it does say I'm a boy, but that's because of my whole username thing :X

My alt. has my real gender.

Back