• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Boyz club!(Revived)

RoxasOld

Banned
Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    Dude. Dragon Ball AF is not real. Akira Toriyama stoped doing the Dragon Ball series long time ago. It all stoped at GT. There is nothign after that. AF is comepletely fake

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    Dude, the pics are fake. Notice how the look like the first 4 stages of super saiyans? That's cause all the person did was recolor the hair and stuff grey and stuff

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
    Years
  • Yeah you can! lol. I also once believed in AF, but it was a big fake! SSJ6 (or whatever that was) looked like SSJ5 recolored to me.

Carlito-san

Wooo! I'm from South Park!
    Years
  • DBGT is fake.AF is fake.Toriaka ended at Z.He was going to end it at the CELL age,but,the fans threatened him and his family if he stopped it.So they thought of Buu.

Carlito-san

Wooo! I'm from South Park!
    Years
  • Well it is not a REAL DB.It is a rip off of AT's work,he didn't work on it.There was no manga for it either.

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
    Years
  • Apology accepted, 1313. Now, are you gonna join?

AF is a fake, but GT's not. I liked DBZ better anyway, since it has more violence.

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    GT is pretty fake. It's nothing like the reast of the DB series. I didnt really like GT. But when Goku transforms into SS4 was pretty cool.

The Buu Saga was good. The coolest part was when Babidi tried to take over Vegeta's mind. And then Vegeta went to fight Buu. That was one of the greatest fights ever.

The Cell Saga was another good one. But you probobly know that I love the Cell Saga, if you know that Gohan's my favorite character. Gotta love when he tranformed into SS2 and beat the crap outa Cell. And then Cell came back and hit Gohan one more time, before he died XD But that was amazing, with the whole energy blast, and Gohan doing the kamehameha wave with one arm

mew42003

Lulz
    Years
  • I like when Goku used instant transmission to take Cell to King Kai's planet.And Gohan did a Father-Son KA-ME-HA-ME-HA.

~James

Back