• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Breakfast Challenge

tachikaze316

Master of Procrastination
Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2015
    Spoiler:

And another update.

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2020
    I'm GOING to make some entries,like everybody else,but how to you put the "Spoiler"things on your text?

BenjiTheKid

Cooltrainer Benji
    Years
  • Just wanted to say that I'm having a few problems beating Wattson. With X Attacks and Dire Hits, I can KO his Magnemite... but his Magneton keeps butchering me. So, my update will be late. (Also, if anyone knows of any training hot spots in that general area, I'm open to ideas at this point. xD )

And to make spoiler tags [*spoiler] message here [*/spoiler] (but without the star.)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2020
    Spoiler:

sh0kk

me
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    Man this looks really fun! I'll give it a go on Ruby.
    Name: sh0kk
    Toast: Gardevoir
    Butter: Shedinja SO ANNOYING
    Pancakes:Mew...only one i can think of other than Zorua
    Syrup:Muk
    Scrambled Eggs:
    Beverage: Orange Juice, Charizard

pokepokemo

The RPing Challenger!
    Years
  • been of this challenge for a while and the internet was stuck so the next update ain't much.
    After capturing sableye,I went to mauville.
    Beat wattson after evolving nincada and boxing ninjask.
    then the whole meteor falls and magma and flannery was finished.
    Norman,was,as always a dreadful enemy.
    But he went down.
    Taught surf to mantine and went on.

by the way,your scrambled eggs is wailord sh00k

by the way,your scrambled eggs is wailord sh00k

Last edited:

sh0kk

me
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    Wailord? Okay lol. I'm probably just gonna hack in some of these pokemon, like charizrd, which is required since im on an emulator.

tachikaze316

Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2015
    Just a heads up, you might wanna use something like A-Starter to replace your starter with Mew because a Mew caught in the wild will never obey you no matter how many badges you have.

Also, update!

Spoiler:

Last edited:

sh0kk

me
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    Are you sure? I just caught one at level 2 and trained it to ten and it hasnt disobeyed me once.

Aww Shucks

Hunting Shuckle since 2008
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2013
    sh0kk, you are not in because you didn't read the rules!!!!! read them and modify your original post and you can enter!

tachikaze316

Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2015
    @sh0kk: Really? Hmm, that's kinda weird. Maybe it's just in FireRed and LeafGreen...

BlissyMKW

Rawr
    Years
  • Name: KoboraX
    Game: Platinum (No Ultimate yet.)
    Toast: Tyranitar (Will hack in a Larvitar)
    w/ butter: Seadra (I hate it just cuz I do. I'll hack in Horsea.)
    Pancakes: I'll make pancakes with Haruka...wait, not Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu Abridged pancakes? Oh, then I'll pick Teddiursa w/ Everstone. (Still...I will have to hack it in.)
    Scrambled Eggs: (Something native to Sinnoh so I don't need to continue hacking.)
    Beverage: Orange Juice

I can't get Larvitar, Horsea, OR Teddiursa until I get the Poketch so...there's that.

Tyranee

Can't read my Poke'-face!
    Years
  • Your scrambled eggs are Magmortar and your OJ is Rapidash (according to Shucks)

Name: Tyranee
    Game: Black
    Toast: Piloswine (if I can, it's there post-game)
    w/ butter: Garbador
    Pancakes: Lilipup (even though it's Satan)
    w/ syrup: Musharna
    Scrambled Eggs: all over my face
    Green Tea: Petlil

I'm in! Although I'm not sure I entirely understand what we're doing here. Indubitably!

Last edited:

Aww Shucks

Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2013
    Koborax, your in! your Orange Juice pokemon is Rapidash! Tyranee you get to choose your own green tea and should've picked Koborax's OJ too! you guys need to start reading the directions! they are there for a reason!

BlissyMKW

Rawr
    Years
  • Blissy's Breakfast Challenge! - Platinum Version
    Chapter 1 - Bacon and Eggs for me, please.

Now...it is time to begin. After the boring intor stuff and things nobody cares about, after i got the Poketch, I went and hacked in a Larvitar, a Horsea, and a Magmorter since I'm too lazy to trade a Magmar, and getting a Magmizer would be work. For once, lazyness helps me. Yay! Now, I own Deyrell (My rival's name), and head to Oreburgh City, where I am to challenge Roark, the Rock type Gym Leader. After finding him in the mine, and grinding up my Horsea until he was a good enough level, I challenged the gym, and won, so I got the Coal Badge. Now, I'm off to Eterna City! On my way there, Rowan and Dawn were talking with these guys who are part of "Team Galactic." I like their battle music until they get owned.

This concludes this chapter of my Breakfast Challenge.​

Team Blissy:​

The Breakfast Challenge

Tyrant (Larvitar)♂ Lv. 10
    Ability: Guts
    Moves: Bite, Return, Sandstorm, Screech

The Breakfast Challenge

Toxi Horse (Horsea) Lv. 13
    Ability: Sniper
    Moves: Bubble, Smokescreen, Leer, Water Gun

The Breakfast Challenge

Blitz (Magmorter)♂ Lv. 11
    Ability: Flame Body
    Moves: Smog, Rock Smash, Ember, Smokescreen

Slaves:
    Piplup (Waterfall, Strength?)

Badges Obtained:
    The Breakfast Challenge

Aww Shucks

Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2013
    Tyranee and sh0kk are added...... next time let the other posters pick your Orange Juice pokemon! this is the second and last time I will let it slide!! Thanks for the new updates! keep them coming! :P

tachikaze316

Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2015
    I've been meaning to ask, why are orange juice and water chosen by the next poster but milk and green tea are chosen by the challenger?

Spoiler:

sh0kk

me
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    No idea I've been wondering why too. Anyway, switching mew to minun because you're not supposed to have legendaries (silly new not reading the rules thoroughly.)
    Update 1
    Not really much just grinding...
    Hacked in a Charmander which is now lv 11
    Hacked in Gimer now lv 11
    Found a ralts now lv 10
    Pwned all the trainers up to roxanne.

Ill get fancier with sprites and movesets in the future with more stuff I'm kind of in a hurry right now, sorry.

UPDATE:
    Can I put this out there that I hate Emulators? Here's a story for you guys:
    -Me: I think I will work on the challenge now that I've gotten that legendary buisness cleaned up! la la la logging on click on emulator pokemon ruby la la la
    -Computer: Hi! I deleted all of your save states and files o nthis game because I updated your system with pointless things! :D
    -Me: Q.Q why...
    So there you have it I have to hack in a charmander and grimer get them back to lv 12 beat Roxanne get a ralts, sigh. I really wish I still had a DS lite and spphire...

Last edited:
    Back