• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Breeding Co. PokeShop W/ 7 SHINIES!!!

Poke'Girl

The up and coming
    Years
    TwiLite. do you have any shinies? and which jirachi. the Jap Lv 100. or the Moon Lv 58?

or any masterballs. any of the lake pokes. or anything from other regions. or just rares?

Years
    Japanese Jirachi. Do you need a Shaymin because I've got a spare?

Edit: I also have a UT Japanese Giratina, Japanese Cresselia Lvl 60

Years
    sorry i haven't updated it, it is japanese, and when you breed a pokemon (that you caught) with a pokemon caught/bred in another country (like japan) you have a 4x better chance of getting a shiny

Poke'Girl

The up and coming
    Years
    altaria, would you take a shiny jolly eevee for your quirky ditto

and TwiLite, the shaymin, is it TRU? if not, i will take the Jap Cresselia

Poke'Girl

The up and coming
    Years
    alrighty. and you want my shiny eevee. jolly nature. right? i can trade whenever ur ready

ckn

A Black Animator
    Years
    NEW! UNTOUCHED SHINY EVENT zigzagoon LV 5
    Shiny Eevee Lv 5

check my thread for these two

Poke'Girl

The up and coming
    Years
    uhm. well i'm sorry to say, altaria beat you to the shiny eevee. but if your interested in the zigzagoon. i would like either your shiny charmander or treecko

Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2009
    hi i just started playing this game today and found this great website also wondering if you could help me out and hook me up whit a couple of eggs ?

Eevee
    Piplup
    Totodile
    Turtwig
    Charmander

would be greatly appreciated ! i can hook you up whit whatever i catch later on that would just majorly help me troughout the game ^^

DCstrX

Collector
    Years
    Im interested in your shiny pidgey and your shiny zigzagoon
    ill trade you any shiny pokemon i have available. check my thread i have the complete list of shiny's i have in numerical order.
    im updating it now also so take a look.

Poke'Girl

The up and coming
    Years
    well. i will give you both for a shiny drantini, dragonair, dragonite, mewtoo. or mew. one of those.

Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Im interested in a few things.

-Jirachi (either one, jap is preferable)
    -Celebi
    -Chimchar egg

I've got access to all starters except for turtwig, as well as several other pokemon. I also have a master ball laying around that can be included

Thanks

Last edited:

TEAM BLUE

Friendly Trainer
    Years
    Your Shiny Event Zigzagoon For My Shiny 10th Anniversary Celibe?.....If Its Not A Bother Can You Tell Me Which Event Is It?If You Don't Know Its Okay I'll Figure Out.....:)

Last edited:
    Back