• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Bronze League

nopiddy

Bronze league Ice Elite
Years
  • ohh thanks for pointing that out ill check the leaders as soon as i get time and get some new peoplefor their positions ( ill possibly check later on today)

nopiddy

Bronze league Ice Elite
    Years
  • i am looking for dark. normal and ghost gyms there may be more to come but till then i need these three
    im going offline but if you are interested pm or vm me your info ( rules clauses FC etc.) and ill be sure to take a look at them

nopiddy

Bronze league Ice Elite
    Years
  • i am looking for dark. normal and ghost gyms there may be more to come but till then i need these three
    im going offline but if you are interested pm or vm me your info ( rules clauses FC etc.) and ill be sure to take a look at them
    i am also looking for a steel gym leader again if anyone is interested post here or pm/vm me thx

Gym battles will still be open for current gyms

Painter

BEWARE THE LETTUCE CHILDREN!
    Years
  • ill take steel i guess
    Steel Gym

Leader: Me

Circumstances: Must have al least 2uu/nu on team standard

Prizes on victory: Badge and any steel type from my trade thread​

mike182

H&S league ghost type gym
    Years
  • so looks like im the normal gym leader :) i kind of like the fact that someone recomended me ....btw im not to clear on how many pokemon im suppose to have from my gym type.. im suppose to have 5 normal typeright?

Sackferth

Fonetics Phanatic
    Years
  • so looks like im the normal gym leader :) i kind of like the fact that someone recomended me ....btw im not to clear on how many pokemon im suppose to have from my gym type.. im suppose to have 5 normal typeright?

Yeah I believe 4 is the norm.

ha ha It's a cool feeling, I felt the same way when Greene recommended me to be a leader in the Platinum League.

mike182

H&S league ghost type gym
    Years
  • alright thats good thanks for clearing that up

@skythur
    lol to be honest i was a bit nervous about our battle considering how well youve done so far in HSL

Back