• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The bubble wrap appreciation topic

Jolene

Your huckleberry friend
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    Do you like to pop bubble wrap? I like to pop bubble wrap when I am bored. I like to pop the bubbles one by one it is good. I mainly pop them a line at a time but sometimes I will leave one bubble unpopped so that he will think I have forgotten about him, but then I will go back and pop him too. Haha.

Although I don't like how some people cheat when they are popping bubbles. Like how they scrunch the bubble wrap up so that lots of bubbles pop at once. That is cheating you must pop them individually!

Melody

Banned
    Years
    lol, Bubble wrap is fun to pop if you're bored and you don't have anything to put in it.

Of course, I think popping more bubbles isn't cheating! you try to pop too many bubbles, it'll make your fingers sore. xD

KejiBebi

aishiteru
    Years
    Bubble wrap is loads of fun!
    But I always get impatient and scrunch it up so lots will pop at once. xD
    I won't stop till every single bubble goes down! >3

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
    i ♥ bubblewrap. i dont get to pop it much. my friend has a toy that you can repop the bubbles over and over again.

Eldrei

Banned
    Years
    I don't know much about bubble wrap but I had a better idea..

Spoiler:

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
    Bubble wrap is the best invention since sliced bread.

Possible even better than that.

It is so much fun to pop bubble wrap! :D I find scrunching boring; individual popping FTW!

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    You're such a little girl, Jolene. I currently mean that in a very endearing way.

I've got a high score of 217 on the bubble wrap app on the iPhone. Anybody gotten higher than that?

EmeraldSerenade

babyboy
    Years
    Bubble Wrap: One of the many joyful things to play with in life.
    I remember when I was smaller, I use to take it from the packages you got in the mail and just stomp all over them xD

Back