• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The bug pokemon club

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    uhhh.... i know how to put the sprite in my ava but how do i put it in my sig??

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    hy heracross is level 50. cuz that's as high as i train them. level 100 takes too long, and there are plenty of places to fight L50 and unders.

Pokepoop

Boredom strikes again!
    Years
    tyranitar_dude said:
    uhhh.... i know how to put the sprite in my ava but how do i put it in my sig??
    It's easy. Just do this: get the url of the sprite you want and put it in your sig, and then add the image tag
    The bug pokemon club

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    i got my FR yesterday and 1 of my mainn pkmn is my Beedrill which i named Beedra hes on lvl 25 =\ attacks r rage,fury attack,twineedle, and brick break.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    I'm back. I have a butterfree lvl 19. It's pretty good.

Let's all give each other rep points. I want another block...-_-'

Pokepoop

Boredom strikes again!
    Years
    pokejungle said:
    I'm back. I have a butterfree lvl 19. It's pretty good.

Let's all give each other rep points. I want another block...-_-'

So. You comeback here just to get some rep points, eh? You'll never get away with this pokejungle!! Never!!!
    Just kidding ^_^

Hmm.. A level 19 butterfree? (you got free butter!? And I didn't!?) What game are you playing?
    And rep points. Well.. i'm not really the one to give rep points.... I don't know why, but I just don't do it.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    LOL! It was a joke. I'm not that rotten. Trying to steal rep points...-_-;

I play LG. Its awesome! I think that's my only bug, except for a weedle I never trained....

Years
    i have the shedinja in the club sig... neways ya im sorry i havent posted 4 ever (last post on top of previous page)... neways im back. i also think the poke comp didnt fairly give bug pokemon good stats/moves. only heracross seems to be worth using... and shedinja of course =)

Pokepoop

Boredom strikes again!
    Years
    Mundane said:
    Fine, i will take Yanma, Venonat, Spinarak, or Shuckle
    I want Shuckle the most. Hope he isnt taken '-'
    Sorry but I think someone has shuckle already. But you can use a shiny... just let me find that url... Ah, here it is [*img]https://www.pokemonelite2000.com/pkrssh356.gif[/img] (take out the * ).

If you don't want that then PM me and i'll give you a url for what you need.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Totally off-topic: You can't recieve NeoMail -_-' I tried because I was bored, but it says you don't have parental permission...!

Years
    bump... neways what is our topic other than the recent recruitments? suggest we discuss what would be the best bug movesets for bugs. like i said b4, the pokemon companys (for the games) gave terrible stats and moves to most bug pokemon. i believe it is our duty to find the best movesets to make them at least decent. ie: beedrill: swagger, toxic, sludgebomb, swordsdance/brickbreak/return. with this moveset (along w/ brightpowder for low def replacement purposes) it is very good to make sure either ur opponent hurts itself or switches to give u a free turn. lets say u go 1st and swagger, but the opponent hits u w/ higher attack and knocks out beedirll. mostly ur opponent will switch when u send out your next pokemon gauranteeing u get at least 1 free attack. quick claw is another possible item to ensure u use swagger ASAP
    or if ur opponent hurts itself then u gain a free turn, and if your opponent switches aftward due to confusion, u gain another free turn. also u can use toxic to gaurantee a lasting impression or hit hard with sludgebomb. and the time to use a swordsdance comes right when your opponent switches, and then if u have high speed u can easily take out them making beedrill the perfect, *but risky sweeper) also u can replace 1 move w/ sub to gain an edge esp if u plan on leting bedrill hold a lum berry

Pokepoop

Boredom strikes again!
    Years
    pokejungle said:
    Totally off-topic: You can't recieve NeoMail -_-' I tried because I was bored, but it says you don't have parental permission...!
    *Bleeped out*! I can't even get neomail!? Now i'm really starting to get mad.
    But anyways... I didn't know you go to neopets... Whats your name there?

Pretty good move set for beedrill, kirby!
    I'll think of a move set for scyther later. But for now, i'm gonna do stuff! :D

Last edited:

BeameR

Lover
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Aug 17, 2006
    i wanna join, wat pokemon are left, my favorite bug type would have to be um lemme think shiny ariados

ill slap one in my sig lol

Pokepoop

Boredom strikes again!
    Years
    ShineyKabutops said:
    i wanna join, wat pokemon are left, my favorite bug type would have to be um lemme think shiny ariados

ill slap one in my sig lol
    Sure you can join! And nobody has shiny ariados, so go ahead and put it in your sig.

Edit: I guess the bug club is closing down... Because noones posting anymore :(

Last edited:
    Back