• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

^-^ The Buizel/ Floatzel Fanclub! ^-^

Should we have a Buizel/Floatzel user profile group?

• Yes

Votes: 30 85.7%
  • No

Votes: 5 14.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

waveguidebuizel

weirdguybuizel
    Years
    =^-^= The Buizel/ Floatzel Fanclub! =^-^=

^-^ THE BUIZEL/ FLOATZEL FANCLUB ^-^

Welcome! Obviously, this club is dedicated to the awesome Buizel and Floatzel! Anyone's welcome to join!

Rules
    -You must like Buizel, Floatzel or both
    -No spamming
    -No flaming
    -Normal PC rules
    -Have fun! :)

Announcement:
    We now have a user profile group thing to go along with this fanclub! Just click the following link to get there: The Official Buizel/Floatzel User Profile Group

Owner
    waveguidebuizel

Co-Owner
    Buizel

Members
    I, Lucario
    ~Rene~
    midnighteon
    Skunter
    Kagami ☆
    Itsuki
    Grovyle42(Griff4815)
    Bobpie
    Rantern
    Jonathan Paskiewicz
    Ichi-chan
    Perry!
    yellowparrot
    Skii
    Krystal-Eevee
    Burgers Rule
    Trebor
    Yosu
    TheMagikarpSalesmen
    Da Man
    starmii3
    Pinky Diaper
    Erureido
    AnimeMistress
    Ambellina
    chaos11011
    Buoysel
    pkmaster13
    Snowfire
    Bamachi
    X-aveon
    Pikalover10
    RandomBlues
    Sneasel the Cutter
    Tokin
    Shaymew
    Seedot Man

Topics
    In a spoiler tag because it takes up lots of space. :P
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

waveguidebuizel

weirdguybuizel
    Years
    Sorry I haven't been on today. I haven't abandoned you! So with this, welcome, Soulflame Ninetales, ~Rene~, and midnighteon! Yay! The first three members! Have fun!

Okay, so here's the first topic. Let's start simple:
    Why do you like Buizel/Floatzel?
    I like them mainly because they're cute. At first, I thought Floatzel was a little scary-looking, but I've grown to love it too! They look so cuddly! They're really cool too, especially with Aqua Jet.

Oh yeah, anyone can start topics or post images if you want to!

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    I liked Buizel because it is cool and powerful. And I liked its Aqua Jet.

~Rene~ :t025:

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    Nice answer you have, Soulflame Ninetales. Anyway, here's a picture of Buizel:

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2016
    I like Buizel and Floatzel because of their stats (speed) and movepool!! (swift,Aqua jet)Also it is so cute!

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2016
    Which nature do you think suits Buizel?
    Jolly for an attacking one
    Hasty for a super speedy one

waveguidebuizel

weirdguybuizel
    Years
    I think Buizel's one of those with multiple possible natures. It can be kind of adamant/ rash like Dawn's or jolly/ naughty/ docile. I don't know.

In battle, a good nature would probably be adamant or jolly.

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    I think is Adamant Nature.
    Another Buizel picture:

waveguidebuizel

weirdguybuizel
    Years
    I like that picture-- I don't think I've really seen an up-front picture of Buizel like that before. Buizel looks spunky!

Does Dawn use Buizel in contests? I haven't seen it because I have no access to the newer episodes.

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    I like that picture-- I don't think I've really seen an up-front picture of Buizel like that before. Buizel looks spunky!

Does Dawn use Buizel in contests? I haven't seen it because I have no access to the newer episodes.
    Yes and I think Dawn doesn't use Buizel before in a contest. Maybe she will use it in the next episode.

Incinermyn

The Abomination Lives!!!
    Years
    Buizel and Floatzel are my favorite fourth gen mammal Pokemon! Can I join? I'll stay pretty active...

I haven't watched much of the anime recently, so I don't know if Dawn used buizel in a contest or not. Probably not, though. From what I've seen, she like using Buneary and Piplup more.

Last edited:

Crimson Arcanine

The majestic and mythical
    Years
    Buizel and Floatzel are fast if you consider the vast majority of water pokemon, and with Swift Swim can get a whole lot faster. Its quite fragile on the other hand. A well placed physical hit can easily send it out of the fight. Its the sort of water type which excels better at hitting Fire types (which generally have low defense) rather than Ground and Rock types (Which generally have high defense)

waveguidebuizel

weirdguybuizel
    Years
    Yeah, that's true. But mine has lower Special Defense than its Defense, I think.

Well, any takers on the co-owner position? Or should I make you all co-owners?

Anyways, here's the next topic:
    Have you used Buizel or Floatzel in contests?
    I have. I think my Floatzel has at least six contest ribbons: Beauty and Smart both up to Ultra. It might have one of each of the other categories too, but I'm not really sure.

Incinermyn

The Abomination Lives!!!
    Years
    Have you used Buizel or Floatzel in contests?

Not yet. I have two Floatzel in Diamond. One (nicknamed Buddy) I caught when I got to the Valley Windworks in the game I raised strictly for battles. His high speed and the Ice Fang move were nice to have when I took on Cynthia's Garchomp. My other one I that I nicknamed Stacy I started to raise for the beauty contest, but ended up making her more into kind of a 'Pokepet' (guess that's the term people could use you just keep with you for fun).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back