• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TV The cartoon shower thoughts thread

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
Years
  • Basically here is where you post random things and realizations of various stuff you thought about in animated tv series.

For my contribution:

There was a Fairly Oddparents episode where he wished he was always right whenever he says a statement. Some examples of such include altering a whole bunch of stuff in reality, even to try and thwart that bully character and whatnot, and even almost removing his fairies.

But wouldn't a wish like this… make it that he won't need fairies anymore because everything he says is correct and must happen? Because as shown in the episode he eventually says things that becomes reality, just like the wishes.

Cosmega

Your feathered fella
    Years
  • Ok, so, I was watching Phineas & Ferb recently and I got to that one episode where Doofenshmirtz tells to Perry the time where he went on a date with a girl (that turned out to be Phineas' mother) and that the date went horribly wrong when he showed her his invention to watch a movie in higher resolution but it just destroyed the place.

And then I remembered the fact that every time that Phineas' mum found out that the boys built any of those crazy contraptions they build, she would freak out and get mad, saying that it's too dangerous for them.

So then I thought: could the reason of her acting like that whenever she sees any of those machines and stuff is because of Doof's inators? And I know that it could just be a mother being a mother, but it could also be related to that, right?

Back