• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

the castle started spinning or maybe it was my brain

Dirty mind?

• Dirty!

Votes: 8 88.9%
  • Innocent!

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
  • It's had its very dirty times, mainly from the ages of 12 to 15. It's starting to clean itself up a little bit now, though. I would never really call myself innocent.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
  • I'll admit I'm dirty minded v_____v Although it's not like it used to be. I'm far from innocent though.

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
  • Aha I admit I do have a dirty mind, but I try not to show it. I'm obviously not innocent though.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Dirty mind, for sure! It's gotten better as I've gotten older but immaturity still flares up now and again. :P I do miss out on intended innuendo a lot now though, since it just doesn't cross my mind quite as much anymore.

Ayselipera

Well if I go by what everyone tells me then I have quite a dirty mind, but I can be sweet and innocent when I want to be. :)

YouMadBro?

Cool Story Bro.
    Years
  • Back when I was in a Catholic school, I was the most innocent child out of the bunch. Then, when I started to attend a public school....... my mind has become filthy. xD

I do have a dirty mind, but I hide it really well. Everyone still thinks I'm innocent.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    Back when I was in a Catholic school, I was the most innocent child out of the bunch. Then, when I started to attend a public school....... my mind has become filthy. xD

Haha, I went to a Catholic school as well, but everyone was pretty dirty-minded. XD

As for myself, I'd say I'm pretty dirty-minded, too. Usually, I'm among the first in my group of friends to point out a "that's what she said" moment. I also tend to catch myself pretty quickly if I accidentally say something with a "double meaning," if you will.

...I feel like the more I get older, the dirtier my mind becomes. :x I'll blame my friends, haha.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I'm.. kinda both.

I love dirty jokes, and can be a total perv in silly situations, and flirt with everything that moves, and match up with the best of them. I love it. Though, to counter-act that I almost never think about sex, and on a daily basis it's the last thing on my mind. So I'm innocent in that way, and dirty-minded in the other. :p

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Anybody with the capacity to answer this question couldn't be innocent.
    I wouldn't say I'm 'dirty-minded', though.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I'm in the middle, most of the time I'm pretty innocent, but sometimes I just think dirty. It's getting dirtier and dirtier tho. :x

Back