• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Catacombs

Years
  • what about this one
    The Catacombs

not as good as all of the others though

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
    Years
  • That looks pretty good! However, for a whole game people like to see some variety in graphics. Those are good graphics though... very 3Dish. However, I'd expect more stone and stone walls. After all, it is called the Catacombs.

And is this going to be a platformer? They've got a good RM2K platformer template over at www.gamingw.net if you're interested.

Years
  • ohh i will when i go further into the basement terrain
    and i got a prety good final boss room going

i just got a good idea from my mom she says that i should
    not go to the catacombs tell the end and i should enter through a graveyard
    for the outside i am using this awesome chipset(from zelda a link to the past)

The Catacombs

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2005
    have you actually started making your game yet? shouldn't you be concentrating on that first before making gameover screens.

And your sig is WAY too big. The limit is 500 x 300 for sigs and your's is probably 500 x 1500. so get it sorted as most of it can be done away with anyway!

Years
  • A ohh yaeh my sig picture is not too big
    and i started making my game 3 weeks ago the limit for sigs is 1000 characters
    mine is 999 and you are thinking of the limit of sig pic's

i have a good boss area the final boss area is going to take place in space a tower in the catacombs is going to lead you into space

Last edited:
    Years
  • The Catacombs Screenshot Album

this is the catacombs screenshot album all of the catacombs screenshots
    will be attached here thats all for this post my next post will contain more

Last edited:
    Back