• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The CCS fan club!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    The two movies were both really good. I'm sure you can watch them on youtube or something. 0.0

Anyways..What do you think about Yue?

Years
    I agree.
    And I found it interesting that he didn't want Sakura to be the master in the beginning. Though he learned to deal with it. ^^

Rena

i WILL save this patient!
    Years
    May I please join, CCS was one of my first and favorite animes, I loved the plot for both seasons, and it was amusing to Kero-chan and Syoarun to see them fighting, my favorite character is probably Suppy, because he's so kawaii!

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    Heya guys. I keep forgetting that I am in these clubs XP Now I have to stick it in my siggy just so I remember... XD So... y'all talking about Yue? He is mysterious and THAT's what makes him so cool XD.
    AND welcome Jellybeans and Kiriri.

Years
    Yay for adjectives! XD
    In the anime, does Yue shoot arrows? I think I saw that once. He doesn't in the manga, though. 0.0

A-one

I'll be back!!!!
    Years
    Cardcaptors has stopped here since it got over.
    But an Ad always come's up......
    Does anyone remember the ep when Li+Meilin+Tomoyo+Sakura go out in the city, that ep reveals everything in each one's heart

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back