• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other✓] The Celebi Event in Crystal (PokeCrystal)

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2023
    ---Nevermind I got help---

So I'm making a personal PokeCrystal hack (might release it eventually) and I would like to keep as much of the original Celebi event intact. Which would mean getting the GS Ball from the Pokemon Center and bringing it to Kurt. Then you pick it up from Kurt and go get Celebi.

I found where at the Pokemon Center it checks if you've received the event. Is there a way I can make it so it thinks I've got the event, like in a script somewhere or from a flag? Cause I'm thinking that I want to set it so I can get the GS Ball after I defeat Red.

What I don't want to happen is that I just give myself the GS Ball and then wherever it would continue from that. Whether it be to Kurt or straight to Celebi.

Or if there is anyone out there who knows a lot about hacking PokeCrystal (or i guess ASM in general) I would love if we could chat and discuss things. I'm wanting to do a lot more than just what's available already.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I'm having issues on enabling the event myself. I haven't been able to find anything until I found your post. I seen that you might have figured it out and that you might be able to help me out. Thanks.

Back