• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Challenge: MMOPokeRP Seasons Style (Sign ups Closed)

CarefulWetPaint

Doctor Lobotomy
Years
  • @jvp ummm? Nice comment?

Also im going to do my Halfa now considering no one else has yet and id like to keep this challenge going. :)\

Day 10 Log:

Start Location: Outside Meteor Falls
    Inventory: -

- Teleported back to Fallabor and began running back to Mauville.
    - Beat three trainers again on the way back to Mauville.
    - Beat Cycling Road with Combusken, and evolved Ralts (+12)
    - Beat the Trick House again.
    - Beat 4 trainers again on the way back to Rustboro.
    - Beat 2 Trainers on Route 115, Evolved Oddish (+2)
    - Teleported Back to Mauville and saved in the Pokemon center.

TenthSave.png

Oooo look at that i got 14 points today! woooooooo *facepalms* Re-grinding absolutely Sucks. SO MUCH!

Finish Location: Mauville Pokemon Centre. (I think I've finished here about 4 times :S)
    Inventory: -
    Team:
    Gloom lvl 21
    Kirlia lvl 20
    Linoone lvl 23
    Combusken lvl 20
    Lileep lvl 20

Note: I havent used Lileep yet.. so do i need another red pokemon if im to use him?

Ps. Can someone else please playyyy, i miss reading the updates!

Last edited:

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
  • okay, i'm ready and willing to do my time, but someone other than CWP has to play. It's not worth playing with just two people. That's why I haven't posted anything yet.

At least post to say you're on vacation or something. half an hour is not that long to play...

anyway, I'm not going to do this until another person posts their progress on Day 10. It seems to me though that having to get a full team really slows people down and perhaps unmotivates people, maybe? I dunno, just trying to figure out what's wrong. It can't JUST be the game we're playing...

- and Inflation SUCKS, Laure.

CarefulWetPaint

Doctor Lobotomy
    Years
  • Inflation is off Jd..? And Hoenn is an AWESOME region gosh!

... But it is rather de-motivating when it is just you and I playing, i was hoping my update would cause people to update as well.. guess not.. :(

Hacki101

I use too many smileys.... :P
    Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2014
    I have just started full time work this month which has largely taken up my time.

However, I am guilty of being demotivated from being so far behind and the lack of players...

Maybe we could retry it from the start, it was really enjoyable last time and before i went away!

Ciax

Ledian Used Starlight!
    Years
  • If this was ever restarted I think I woulde definetly join in. Until then I'll just keep checking this cause it is really interesting :D

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
  • Well, since the school year started it might be tough to do a daily thing like at the beginning, but I think if we try to do this on GSC it could work, as long as we don't have to get a full team of 6. I also dunno if the seasons challenge is the best format to use, though I'm not sure what else we could do besides monotypes or whatever.

We'll see, not sure if Laure is doing much on PC these days.

Back