• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Chao Thread

Kung Fu Ferret

The Unbound
Years
  • Who remembers Chao from SADX and SA2B? I loved those little things! They're cute and awesome at the same time! You could customize them and stuff, and I used to live and breathe them for YEARS!

User19sq

One of the few reasons why I still play SA2B! Although I find it a big shame that they were never brought back in subsequent games. Kind of like Cartoon Network abandoning Toonami.

PokemonFan2000Man

Ex-Pokemon Dictionary
    Years
  • Thanks for revivin :)

Yesterday my SA2 Chao thread got locked for not being answered for a year! Did you know you basically revived it? :D

Omochao: Chao are adorable creatures. Everyone in the world loves them!
    I can still remember the days when I played Sonic Adventure DX: Director's Cut on my GameCube. It introduced me to Metallic Chao, which were very shiny and surprisingly free of charge. Right now, I'm picturing the music from Station Square's Chao Garden.

As of Sonic Adventure 2 Battle, I still have that and play it every day. My Chao are doing very well. Right now (this part I said on my thread before it got closed) I am training a purple chao called Paradox. He will have stats that will be the highest level possible. His training is going very well and he's getting to know all the lessons from the Chao Kindergarten as a bonus. I also am working on breeding chao of different breeds. It's all going great.

All that Chao gameplay makes me have dreams of them at night! I can post them on my Video Game Related Dreams thread.

edward13two

Experienced Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    • WV
    • Seen Jun 27, 2012
    I love Chao! They're the main reason that I still play the Adventure games. I'm currently in the process of getting a Chaos Chao. It's a lot of work, but it's worth it in the end!

Back