• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The chaotic child emerges...

Rustus

Kiddrona's Child of Chaos
    Years
    Hi, I'm Rustus. I actually discovered this community when searching for a Pokemon system for RMXP. I would like to thank Flameguru and poccil for their system because it's the best I've seen (all the others are pretty buggy, though theirs has a few, others have too many.)

I got the original Blue version the day it was released. six years later it was 100% complete (including Mew from the promotion I went to) with over 600 hours in and 78 Elite Four victories. Sadly, my brother accidently placed it on a speaker, and the magnet fried the game. I'm still on a quest to do that again.

I'm pretty laid back and can help with most RMXP and RMVX related questions. And if I can't, I know people who can. Just don't ask for scripts, I'm only good at eventing.

Cherry.

魔法の真実
    Years
    Welcome to the PokeCommunity. I'm glad that you found us. =DD.
    Please read the rules, stay active and have fun! ^//^

salmence33

I'm out here
    Years
    • He/him
    • Seen Apr 26, 2024
    wow 78 victories, I didn't know that was possible
    hope you like PC

Rustus

Kiddrona's Child of Chaos
    Years
    And I will confess that one of them was when I first got Mewtwo... the key to that was a lot of full restores... I actually got froze by Lapras in the first battle...

Citrinin

Nephrotoxic.
    Years
    Welcome, Rustus. :D Another Pokémon veteran, eh? You'll enjoy it here - there are plenty of games forums, and, as I'm sure you know, an active Game Development forum. ^^ I hope to see you around. :D

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Must have been pretty proud of that save file, I bet. I only knew one friend who made it to that promotional Mew deal back in the day, and we were all soooo jealous of him. If only we had known about the little cloning glitch, eh? >>

We don't see too many new game developers around here, mostly just aspiring ROM hackers. You're so kind to offer your services to people over in Game Development. Good on 'ya.

Hope you decide to stick around, Rustus.

Back