• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

the charizard _fire _god fan club (it is official)

Status
Not open for further replies.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    why do you wanna get banned so badly? dont want to be tempted to come back XD
    anyway to change the topic whats your favourite school / college subject?
    i want to get into the mind of CFG

Years
  • Pok?-Munna said:
    why do you wanna get banned so badly? dont want to be tempted to come back XD
    anyway to change the topic whats your favourite school / college subject?
    i want to get into the mind of CFG
    Because a choice made remains made, tch, that's why. <.=.<

You're all a buncha dictatorial bastards! You guys took away all tha fun that PC was!! T.=.T

<-- ZOMG, ink to another forum! That's SPAM! O_O;;; Ban me already!!

Oh, tch, an' yeah, speaking of Kylie... since it's world AIDS day I'd rather get banned from you right now than get KAIDS from her. XP

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Forum link edited...and watch it with that AIDS joke. I don't care how mad you are, that's just low.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Porygon said:
    Tch... mwar, it's nothing less than what she deserves...
    Grow up.

You're only showing your weak maturity level by saying that an 11 year old deserves it. You want respect, well this is no way to earn it. In real life, you'd have people hating you and and wanting to beat the snot out of you just for making a joke like that. So I'll say it again, act your own age for once.

Years
  • Kazuhito said:
    Forum link edited...and watch it with that AIDS joke. I don't care how mad you are, that's just low.
    *sigh* ........you're makin' me crash here! O_O;;; ......... *pulls himself back together* You've just givenme tha worst goodbye I've ever had, prolonging thngs like that.

And as I hear it tha staff is divided in two. The okay guys, tch, an' you guys. I don't care in which party you are. Right now I'm ventin' my anger on those staffers that've annoyed me! Tch, and one a' them is Kylie!

Years
  • Dr.Linoone said:
    well said, she's very mature in a lot of aspects, but when it comes to respecting other people's likes and habits and their way of having fun, even when they're not hurting anyone, she really falls short
    She's more mature than I'll ever be, but she's too strict, tch, an' that makes her annoying for a mod. I think it might be her ta have contaminated you all in tha first place... or could it be that Claire's departure de-ballanced tha staff makin' it what it is today? Either way I cannot stand tha way PC's beingmodded right now! Page 77 in tha Spring DCC -- sexual talk about pkmn bestiallity that wasn't even close ta what I said in tha November DCC, and yet I got told ta stop. That's why I'm pissed! XP

Oh, and au,don't tell me ta watch my language about that brat. It's my opinion and that's just tha way it is. And besides, don't thin telling me ta watch it is ganna stop me. You know very well why I'm doin' this.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Charizard_Fire_God said:
    *sigh* ........you're makin' me crash here! O_O;;; ......... *pulls himself back together* You've just givenme tha worst goodbye I've ever had, prolonging thngs like that.

And as I hear it tha staff is divided in two. The okay guys, tch, an' you guys. I don't care in which party you are. Right now I'm ventin' my anger on those staffers that've annoyed me! Tch, and one a' them is Kylie!

Leave.

Don't act immature then. You want respect, earn it, what you're doing is no better than that of a grade schooler. If you want to go, then go, it's not that hard to hit 'logout'. The staff are not divded in two, it hasn't been like that for ages. We're at the best we've ever been since I became a mod.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    that aids thing is a little unnessary....
    i know id hate it if someone took the **** (< just stars this time =P) out of my disablity, and i would beat the snot out your backside.....
    and being mentally mature doesnt mean a person doesnt have feelings....
    viva the liberators but no low blows thats not liborators ways....

Years
  • Kazuhito said:

Leave.

Don't act immature then. You want respect, earn it, what you're doing is no better than that of a grade schooler. If you want to go, then go, it's not that hard to hit 'logout'. The staff are not divded in two, it hasn't been like that for ages. We're at the best we've ever been since I became a mod.
    Sorry. Tch, but me an' Pory are leaving this way. And besides, I'm doin' this because I don't lke tha way you guys mod around here. It's my club and I do as I please. And it may be fine and stable, tch, but as far as I'm concerned it's STILL modding like shit, so I'll just say fuck you! XP (Don't take it personal, it's for tha show. I GATTA get banned somehow!!)

Porygon

Banned
    Years
  • Kazuhito said:

Leave.

Tch... you would think so, mwar, you've helped turn it into your own personal little hell...

Kurosaki

You want strict? I can direct you to numerous forums that are a lot stricter than us. We are not selfish, we are not divided, these are all things you've developed in your head to make us look bad. Honestly, you're 18 CFG, you could at least show some maturity in the matter, instead of making AIDS jokes about our staff and other things. Leave, I could care less, I don't like fighting with the members, I never have, but there are just some people...

Linoone

MCFRY! you are terminated! o!o
    Years
  • Kazuhito said:

Leave.

define best, the administration and organization has indeed improved, but some(not all) staff have been forgetting about the meaning of the word community, and are too strict with members, even those who haven't really done anything wrong, I know your work is tiring, I know you have a life, and problems like everyone in the world, but this cold, unliberal and most of the time unnecessary strict rule is not making anything better, and though you don't see the effect right now, you will soon, and when you do you might realize what I said, and probably(hope not) everyone will have left

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • CFG said:
    *cough* Now then... I'm ganna mae this as clear as possible, and I am fully aware of tha consequences that it wll Attract. But I won't stop just because some morons're ganna ban me. My life isn't PC anymore, like it once used ta be.

-*CENSORSHIP DISABLED*- Let's take those stupid things off for tha moment. This isn't your usual flame post, ya know. >.=.>
    The censors are there for a reason--there ARE younger people on this board. Swearing is no way to get your point across. Though sometimes it can be used to show urgency or passion, etc...other times it just makes the user come across as immature. That was just so you know why we have the censors. Moving on to address the rest of your posts.

But things changed over time. Unknown to me, tha staff began having arguments and power Struggles, tch, an' poor Claire, Dragons bless her, quit. I dunno how tha staff works, but I thin she was a vital part of PC's ballance. By tha way she posted she looked like a kind, understanding person, who was probably a good mediator. What's even more, Kylie-chan's position as staff Strengthened tha rules around here, tch, an' gradualy, PC became strict an' deprived of any fun. Suss was no longer allowed, and any fun that naughty conversations brought was Cut off.
    You know why Claire quit? Do you? It was because of members constantly putting down the staff and all that we worked for. She was sick of hearing on a daily basis that we were all biased or working against the greater good. Do you know how strange it is to hear someone praising her so highly in the exact post in which they're doing the one thing she detested so strongly? Seriously--before you pick a fight, start an argument, etc...learn the material. Claire was a kind and understanding person, and yes, she was a good mediator. She also played a big part in the promotion of many of our staff--Kylie included. So by trying to put Kylie down so much, you're merely damaging the ideals you hold so dearly in terms of Claire and her abilities. -_-;

A forum is supposed ta be fun, tch, an' PC is now far from being that. And there's nobody else but tha staff ta blame for it. I don't know exactly how or why, tch, but it seems that PC's staff's minds were warped big time. Possibly either because of tha fights that've been going on or because of staff ppl like Kylie.
    Yes, a forum is supposed to be fun. Fun for everyone--remember that. What you find fun and what someone else finds fun may differ, and that's okay. But not when it crosses the line. I'm sorry if you think our minds are "warped" but we DO do our work for the members. I remind you that we're people too, with school, work, social lives, etc. Most of us aren't even out of high school yet and you expect us to be perfect. You don't know what goes on in the hidden staff forums, so don't suddenly assume that things there have changed how we act--sure, we may be a little more tense now but I assure you that what went on in the DCC would NEVER have been tolerated at PC up to and including now. If it were, I would seriously have doubted the staff's competence.

For a start, outbursts like Steve's in tha DCC and others have killed good threads and chased good ppl away ta forums like mUnity. Then there's tha so-called inappropriate talk. Staff watched, participated, and even enjoyed it. And now all of a sudden they'z sayin' that it's inappropriate... tch... **** hypocrites. *spits* Okay, tch, I know how staff operates and how personal feelings're irrelevant and pale in tha face of rules, as with everything in society's legislation, which is why tha world is as ****ed up as it is now... but yar ganna listen to them anyways. Because law may be above feelings, but in the end feelings always always prevail. Large masses of people move, driven by them, and overthrow tha dictatorship.
    I don't recall Steve's outburst; I probably wasn't here that night or something. But seriously--the stuff I've been hearing? Completely inappropriate. I don't care if the staff were participating--the ones who were were definitely in the wrong. You stand there saying personal feelings are irrelevant and that we don't care, but look at what you're doing! Do you know how stressful it is to get on and see people complaining about the things I've poured almost three years of my life into? How about the staff's feelings? If you really wanted that to be one of your main arguments, you wouldn't do the same thing. I like using clich?s in my drawn-out posts, so here's a good one: treat others as you would like to be treated. But that aside, we do our best to uphold the rules and to make everyone comfortable. If that means banning inappropriate talk that doesn't even belong on an all-ages forum, then so be it. Don't like it? Well, some things we'll ease up on and maybe let by but not everything. This is one of those things that just can't stay.

I will NOT suc***b. And I will NOT obey. I refuse to obey such st00pid constraints and dictatorship as is happening on PC. There is nothing wrong with wanting ta make it with a Dragon. And anyone who thinks differently is wrong. I was denied tha right ta stand up for my beliefs in tha DCC so I will do so here. Talking about looking under the tail of a Charizard and drinking her hot Water Gun is NOT that inappropriate as ta be condemned as it was. And if tha staff think it is, then they need help. I m totally pissed by tha way I was treated there an' demand an appology aswell as a confirmation about how right I was and how wrong they were. Most of tha staff, except for a few members such as Andy and Alen, are being way too strict and need ta revise their position towards things.
    ...yes, I would definitely label that inappropriate. I know I didn't really want to read that and I'm sixteen. Pok?mon, regretfully, is a dying fandom--most of the remaining fans are children under the age of 13. My brother's eleven and I most certainly wouldn't want him to be reading things like that! We aren't condemning your beliefs, we're simply requesting you leave such things OFF of our all-ages forum. I don't want to hear about it so there definitely have to be others. But I also want you do know it's not personal and we aren't "condemning" what you've said simply because the staff themselves don't like it--we're doing it for every single person on this board. If you'd bothered to read the rules of the forum you apparently loved so dearly, you would see we don't allow sexual topics of any kind--that also applies to the DCC and last I checked, what you just said up there is definitely sexual in nature--you wanna talk about that, take it to another forum or MSN. It doesn't belong on PC. It's in the rules. Please, don't complain about that.

For those of you who are part of what made PC tha ****ty mess that it is today, shame on you, and may you remain as oblivious to tha harm that you're causing as you are today. Because in this pace th forum'll go down in no time, and you'll have nobody ta **** about it but yourselves. I've found myself a friend for life in here, and now that I have him, this place is now really no longer of any importance ta me at all.
    I'm sorry you think PC is such a "****ty mess." You know how whenever someone has a problem we say, "if you have a problem, PM one of the staff"? That's because the staff are here to help. If you have a problem, we'll help deal with it and explain or justify why it was done. If you still don't agree, then I'm sorry but you'll just have to accept it. I don't know who you've specifically contacted about all of this, but posting things like this as intended propoganda is not right regardless. If you truly had loved this forum, you'd just leave quietly because honestly, a "revolution" isn't going to help anything. People have already tried that before. -_-; Trust me since I'm talking from personal experience.

Oh, btw I said SUC***B earlier in my post and it got censored because it contained tha letters ***. You guys should work that exception out... Geez, you **** ppl can't even find time ta take tha bugs outta this forum cause you're all busy buggin' innocent ppl like me. <.=.<
    Apologies. Some of the settings on the board have been messed up since the coding screwed up a few days and and in the mad rush to fix everything for you, the members, we apparently missed updating and fixing the censored list, so things that shouldn't be censored in such a fashion accidentally were.

I was typing this before this was closed, as I did actually put time and effort into my reply, out of respect for you. I still wanted to be heard so I'm going to post this regardless. Please, if you want to respond to me, as I assume you very well will want to, then either PM me or contact me on MSN

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back