• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Charizard Fan Club[Revived]

Yami's Girl

PC's unofficial Yami lover^^
Years
  • Hey there all u Charizard Lovers! SInce our last club died I thought I'd revive it! Now here is where we talk about episodes with charizard in it and that sort. If u want to put a sprite in ur sig I make custom sprites,if u want 1 ask! Now get this club started!

EKANSSSSSSSSSS

Snake Lover
    Years
  • sure ill join up ^_^

The Charizard Fan Club[Revived]

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Yeh I'll Join I love Charizard! Not as much as Squirtle though! Can I co-own?

Anarchytekt

Techlord
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Aug 16, 2006
    I am the Charizard FREAK and I am gonna join no matter WHAT!!!:p

Years
  • Can i join....?well pynpfan i think its because they want to show some of the new pok?mon of each reagion, and make space for new pok?mon also it would maybe be a little bit boring if *** always had the same pok?mon..
    But i agree with Charizard is a cool pok?mon and i would like to join.

Years
  • i have to agree...Ash caught em Ash train em Ash win wif em!!!!i dun understand...y Ash abandon charizard and then caught a cyndaquil...(i nv sae cyndaquil is not gd)then Ash visits the Hoenn region n left all his pokemon behind...if he brought all of em...he can win ALL n i mean it ALL challenges...

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    hey pynpfan you were saying that no 1s a bigger fan than you Muahahahhahhhahaha, but i disagree seeing as im older that means im bigger and plus i loved charizard before my were able to play the originals so muhahhahaahahhaahahah to u

Back