• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Chatot Pirates Trade Thread

Eos Aduro

The Kid with the Bullet Soul
    Years
    Hey! Im starting up my trade thread. For a few ground rules, I will not accept hacked Pokemon, DO NOT say What do you want for..., First come first serve for good natures, if I havent posted the nature, I dont have a good one, just the Pokemon. If I say I need some time to breed one quickly, please wait patiently. And be polite. If the list says I do not have any Shiny Pokemon, please dont ask if I have any shiny pokemon. Thnaks!

Who I have to trade now
    All Starters except Cyndquil/Chikorita
    Larvitar
    Spiritomb
    SHINY FLOATZEL
    Mareep (I have tons, dont ask why)
    Jolly/Adamant Aerodactyl
    Riolu
    Eevee
    Omanyte
    Anorith
    Cranidos
    Rotom
    Modest Azelf
    Hardy Uxie
    Adamant Regigigas
    Adamant Groudon
    Timid Kyogre
    Burmy
    1 Female Combee
    Female Jolly Aerodactyl
    Female Jolly Electabuzz
    Female Adamant Raichu
    Jolly Elekid
    Female Modest Ralts

Who will be avalable for trade soon
    Sneasal with Ice Punch
    Feebas with Hypnosis

Items/Pokemon I need
    Tangela (URGENT)
    Level 91+ Linoone with Pick Up
    Shinys
    Events
    Leftovers (URGENT) Need 1 more
    Life Orb (URGENT)
    Stealth Rock TM (MEGA URGENT)
    Earthquake TM
    Thunderbolt TM
    Ice Beam TM

Last edited:

Eos Aduro

Years
    Ok, cool. You can have one for Mesprit. I'll be on WiFi in a couple of minutes, my FC is in my profile.

Eos Aduro

Years
    I dont have any legends right now bessides Azelf and Uxie, but Ill PM you if any come in. And the Shiny Floatzel Im getting is worth a little more than those TM's, sorry.

Eos Aduro

Years
    Read the list, Im getting a Shiny Floatzel in a while, but none right now. Im still hunting for a shiny Ursaring/Teddiursa, but Ill say whenever I get any.

Star★Seeker

→s t y l e ;
    Years
    I can breed a Tangela, you want it for your competitive team, so I'll throw it in with a Bold nature.I also have 3 Shinies(But one is hacked)Check my thread for them.I'll like a Jolly Elekid, with IP and Cross Chop, and a Jolly Dactyl, and the Adamant
    Raichu

Eos Aduro

Years
    Ok, the Jolly Elekid has Ice Punch, but not cross Chop. The Racihu and Aerodactyl I can do, but the Raichu isnt untouched. Its mostly for breeding, being female. And a Tangela would be awesome, as well as a shiny Kecleon. Feel free to trade one. For a Tangela and a Shiny Kecleon, you can have all three of the Pokemon you want.

Star★Seeker

→s t y l e ;
    Years
    Ok, the Jolly Elekid has Ice Punch, but not cross Chop. The Racihu and Aerodactyl I can do, but the Raichu isnt untouched. Its mostly for breeding, being female. And a Tangela would be awesome, as well as a shiny Kecleon. Feel free to trade one. For a Tangela and a Shiny Kecleon, you can have all three of the Pokemon you want.
    Well then, can the Elekid be female?I will breed your Tangela later, school and sister annoyance combination is a killer suckness.And by that I mean that I have a test to study.

Eos Aduro

Years
    Ok, I have a Female Jolly Electabuzz without Ice Punch, but if I gave you a Male Jolly with Ice Punch, you could breed. And Im going into a battle soon, so no rush.

ThePlaya

I Am The Charizard Master
    Years
    hey i want your timid kyogre and ill give you a TANGELA with it holding a LIFE ORB.also give you the TM STEALTH ROCK and the item LEFTOVERS and an extra TM of your choice and a rare candy.no wait ill add another item of your choice if i have it but i pretty much have it.you prabably wont accept it though but its worth a try.

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
    Years
    Well I'm kinda helping Chatot a little and I think i've heard that you hack not sure though, sorry if I'm false accusing you. I personnaly don't have a huge problem with hacked items, its just hacked pokemon thats a no no.

It sounds like a good deal to me, and If you like we'll throw in a free pokemon (as long as its not super rare) Of course he might get mad at me for posting this. But I think it'll be fine. Remember though this is Chatot's thread and all deal have to go through him. I'm just a kind of secretary.

Star★Seeker

→s t y l e ;
    Years
    Well I'm kinda helping Chatot a little and I think i've heard that you hack not sure though, sorry if I'm false accusing you. I personnaly don't have a huge problem with hacked items, its just hacked pokemon thats a no no.

It sounds like a good deal to me, and If you like we'll throw in a free pokemon (as long as its not super rare) Of course he might get mad at me for posting this. But I think it'll be fine. Remember though this is Chatot's thread and all deal have to go through him. I'm just a kind of secretary.
    Lol at the secretary thing, and on a side note:I will also like to help Chatty out, then we can make a super trade thread with all our Pokemon.BTW,Chatty, I have your Tangela ready.

Back