• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Children Are Hunted

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
    Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen Jun 4, 2024
    Mickey scowled again. "His blood smells like sulfur," the boy muttered irritably.

"How can you tell?" Bryan asked before shaking his head. "NEver mind I don't wanna know." Alyss blinked and knelt down to pet Van. What was with this sudden affection...?

Zoran nodded. "Okay... I get it..." He frowned. "I think. But... um..." He shook his head. "why is he so mean?" he asked this while pointing at Draco. "Ash is kind of sensitive and stuff sometimes..."

Ash whistled softly and Carrie shot high into the air to dodge the meteor, firing a Dragon Pulse. "Screw this," she uttered softly. "Carrie keep an eye out okay?" Her Charizard nodded and flew over Kilita upside down, letting Ash drop from the air and punch Draco in the face.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
    Years
    (OOC: Van's like that because Zoran's busy. And he's changing a lot. He's not so wild anymore. XD)

"Him? That's what I can't figure out. Normally he's annoying and overzealous. Flirting with every girl he meets and whatnot. Just being a general nuisance. But right now... I've never seen him act like this before... Hm... Maybe he and Ash really did have something going on. Because he's the most angry I've ever seen him since we started working together three years ago," Quin said as he shook his head.

"No way that's going to work!" Draco said as Ash dropped straight toward him. Kilita shifted a little to dodge the Dragon Pulse that was fired at her. He twisted raound and the blow glanced off his cheek. He grabbed her arm and twisted it behind her back, jumping up so that he was now standing.

"Those self defence classes you told me to take after the last fight are coming in handy!" Draco said. He had a feeling this would not end well. Regardless, He wasn't going to let her make a mockery of him. Not again. Kilita made sure to stay as stable as she could so that neither of them would fall off. Those humans were dumb. But it was goos to see Carrie again. Nice to see old friends.

Fuyu

Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen Jun 4, 2024
    Zoran looked down at his feet, still gently rubbing the egg. "She said he did," he said finally, abruptly sounding older. "He played with her heart when they met and... those matters are some of the few things she takes seriously. So she crushed him, his dreams, everything she could to get back at him. It's a petty thing but... Ash takes those things seriously. She doesn't like to be played with."

Ash almost winced in pain before smirking. Seriously, that was self-defense? She slammed her foot onto his and kicked backward against his leg. "Should have practiced more," she snapped before slamming her head back into his throat and forcing herself free to turn. "Sorry about that Kilita," she said happily. "I wish your human knew a bit more about people b~ut he doesn't." She barely concentrated before throwing an Aura Sphere. "Ciao!" She leapt back onto Carrie's back, the Charizard waving at Kilita cheerily.

~~

"Ah~you're still here?" At this time of night? Bad girl Sabrina." Lucian smirked at her from behind his glasses. Sabrina was standing outside Thomas' room again.She looked vaguely occupied. "Aren't you supposed to be hunting?"

"He was attacked," she said simply. Lucian's eyebrow arched delicately.

"Oh~," he purred playfully, glad to be able to mock while still being himself. "Are you worried about him?"

"He is vulnerable," Sabrina replied blankly, uncaring. Lucian perked.

"Really... hm..." Lucian pondered a moment before smiling cruelly. "PErfect. Mr. Theo will be even happier with this. COme now Sabrina, I need your help with this. Come with me." He held out a hand and she took it obediently. They disappeared and reappeared inside Thomas' room. "Go on now Sabrina." She walked forward and placed a hand over Thomas' forehead. Her fingers glowed lilac and Lucian smiled a bit, sweetly, kindly. He could be nice, just not to Morty.

"Hello there," he said softly, mentally. "Are you quite all right? We sensed a disturbance."

Nideous

Years
    Quin and Draco

Ash stomped on his foot, which kind of hurt, kicked his leg, which really hurt, and then tried to slam her head into his. He leapt back avoiding the hit. He was very surprised when she fired an Aura Sphere at him. He dropped backwards, forgetting for a moment that he was in the air. Kilita turned and caught him.

"What the **** was that?!" Draco yelled in shock. He soon found he didn't care. Kilita placed him back on her back. He patted her gently.

"Well, I didn't think that was possible. Hm... Well, it's not a problem. You'll have to do better than that if you want to kill me!" Draco said calmly as he shoved his hair out of his face. Kilita crooned happily and waved at the Charizard. She flew nimbly around Carrie, showing off her speed.

"Hm... That sounds a lot like him," Quin said. That was funny though. Sometimes Quin had caught Draco sulking about some girl he had known before. Ah well, that was then and this is now. Nothing he could do about it now.

Thomas

Thomas was lost in his own light. It surrounded him and comforted him as his mind tried to recover after Esper had just about killed him. Esper! Why had he doen that? Thomas floated, hurting even now as he was held by the gentle light. He was sobbing. As such, he didn't feel when Lucian and Sabrina entered his mind. But he heard the question.

"I..." he whispered to them. He could barely think. He didn't want to think. He wanted to just stop now. His head was a wreck. Esper had attacked him. The one person he had would never have thought would betray him had tried to kill him!

"I... I don't think so... But I think if I have a little time I will be..." Thomas whispered again. He couldn't do too much more than that.

Fuyu

Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen Jun 4, 2024
    "Oh poor, pretty, stupid Drake," Ash sing-songed. "Killing you is too easy. I want-"

"Him to suffer," Zoran finished softly. "Death would be a cop-out she thinks. But hurting him is more amusing to her I bet. I don't think he ever apologized. You can't be forgiven until you apologize." He smiled at Quin. "I bet that's why he's sulked so much! Ash is a great, great person!" Someone I fell in love with. He firmly kept these thoughts to himself.

Carrie reluctanly released an Air Slash and kept moving.

~~

"Oh you poor thing..." Lucian crooned softl, sympathetically. "Your heart is hurting so much. You want it to stop right? Everything... everything hurts. Your heart... if only you didn't need it. You wouldn't have to be hurt ever again." He paused. "I think we can help you, if you really want us to." He mentally stepped toward the child engulfed in light and glanced at the blank-eyed Sabrina.

"It can stop," Sabrina stated suddenly.

Nideous

Years
    Draco and Quin

"Oh yeah? Good luck with that! Humph, six years later and you still can't let it go! Seriously," Draco said as Kilita flew side by side with Carrie.

"Faint Attack!" Draco said calmly. Kilita shook her head and blasted dark power from her claws as she swiped at Carrie. A pokemon battle was one thing. But she wasn't going to let her trainer or Ash get hurt.

"Hm... So long as she doesn't kill him. While it would probably make things easier for me in the long run, I really don't want to have to explain to my boss why my partner is dead. But he's probably not going to apologise. He's got too much confounded pride. Anyways, how come you know so much about this? You're like, what, seven or something!" Quin said. He looked oddly at Zoran. He felt the egg on his lap give a little wiggle. It was going to hatch soon. He could feel it. But not for a little while. Probably tomorrow.

Thomas

Thomas resisted at first. His heart was his own. It was part of who is he was. To take it away would also take away all joy, all happiness, all everything! He felt the spot in his mind where Esper used to be. Esper had cut him out completely. What did he have left? Esper was gone, his friends were gone, his family was gone. All he had left was pain. So why did he need it? Why hold so tightly to it? Because he had nothing else.

"I... I don't know. How is it possible? It hurts so much... How could it be possible to just take it all away? I'm... I'm afraid..." Thomas whispered, unsure of the words, and the comfort they meant.

Fuyu

Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen Jun 4, 2024
    "I dunno," Ash muttered. "Maybe having not being an a*sshole about it would have been nice." Carrie huffed a bit in agreement, ignoring the pain as Carrie fired another Dragon Pulse and an Air Slash. "How about saying sorry, you prideful moron? How about having some tact? How about not being-" she threw an Aura sphere. "An arrogant dirtbag?"

Zoran giggled at the movement of the egg against his legs. It felt funny. "When did I say I was seven?" the boy asked cheerily. "Besides, I know Ash! I like Ash a lot." He nodded in emphasis. "Ash is my precious person!"

Day had wandered over to them and was curiously poking the egg. "Eggs are boring," she declared. "I like it when they're babies."

~~

"You're afraid because you still have a heart," Lucian said quietly. "If I take it from you, you won't be afraid anymore. It's really easy once you let go of it. Once you let go, I can say it will feel better." HE was grateful for Sabrina's silence now. She was very much like THomas except she hadn't let go of her heart, she just kept it safe and hidden, to protect someone else.

Nideous

Years
    Draco and Quin

"Oh, get over it already! Sheesh! No wonder it didn't work out. You're way to sensitive!" Draco said as Kilita whirled away, dodging the Dragon Puls and the Aura Sphere that were flying her way. The Air Slash hit her, though. She whirled through the air a few feet.

"Well, Draco is not making anything easy for himself, is he? And you never did. You just look seven. Why, are you not?" Quin asked quietly.

Thomas

But if someone took his heart, how would he feel anything? Hm... But not feeling anything would be better than this pain. He wasn't sure anymore... He wanted to believe them. He just wanted it to end.

"Ok... I... Ok. I'm ready..." Thomas said quietly and lowered his mental shielding. What little shielding he had left at any rate. He tried to relax, but he wasn't sure what to expect from this.

Fuyu

Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen Jun 4, 2024
    Zoran smiled a bit. "I'm thirteen. Or I was." He frowned at Draco solemnly. "God he sounds familiar...I've heard that sort of thing before." Alyss caught on to who he was talking about and shook her head, still petting Van. She didn't think Mia was this bad. Adler chirped innocently at Quin, the Rufflet flapping his tiny wings in happiness. "Maybe he should say sorry now," Zoran mumbled. "Before Ash actually does consider killing him.

"Get over yourself!" Ask barked. Her chest ached abit. She had not wanted to see this guy again adn now he was pouring salt in a wound she had been blocking out. "You think girls actually like you throwing yourself on them like a desperate puppy! Newsflash: you just look pathetic and they all saw it when I kicked your ass back then! I feel sorry for your Pokemon, having to deal with a selfish bastard like you." Carrie winced. Ouch. Ash was really hot under the collar. Pokemon relationships were so simple. Regardless, the Charizard was glad Ash was with Zoran. THe boy was honest to god in love with Ash, even though he had no real clue what that meant. That fact was probably the only reason Ash hadn't gone homicidal yet.

~~

"Good," Lucian crooned. "That's perfect." It was easy now for him to get right to work. The strands were so thin, so easily cut. He gently cut the emotional attachments. You had to be gentle if they wanted this to work. At first it would feel empty, then the human would feel nothing at all. It was wonderful.

Nideous

Years
    Draco and Quin

"He could. He should. But he won't. I know he won't," Quin said sadly. He knew Draco too well. But hang on, how could Zoran be thirteen? He looked very young, too young.

"Maybe he's an alien? Or maybe he's-" Zara said, but Quin was in no mood to hear him.

"Zara, shut up. Now is not the time to try and get me fired up. Anyways, Do you think we should do something? I don't want to lose another partner," Quin said gesturing at the pair of great flying lizards doing their dance in the sky.

"Get over myself? Get off you high horse! It doesn't make you look right, only foolish for holding a grudge this long! And you may have beaten me back then, but you won't win again today! And you call me selfish all you like. I'm not selfish, it's only you. You... Kilita! Use Dragonbreath!" Draco said angrily. He would have to run into her again, wouldn't he? Bah! What did she know? She was immature back then, and she still was now. This was only proving it. And she needed to stop acting like this was all his fault. Sure, he had hurt her, but what about him? There were hurt feelings on both sides, but she never even considered that possiblity. No way he was going to say he was sorry until she did first! Kilita snorted and fired a Dragonbreath at Carrie. The purple and yellow flames shot rapidly through the air. She was not impressed with her human. He was essentially a good person, but he was far too stubborn. And his flirty nature tended to cause a great many problems.

Thomas

Thomas felt something delicately tugging at him. Then he felt a great tear. It didn't hurt, but he was very aware of something being snipped away inside of him. Then... Nothing. All of the pain had gone. The sadness, the hurt, the fear. All of it. His light sank back, and he was left in darkness. But then it was back, filling up the void that had been left behind. He flexed the light and it obeyed him without question.

"Is... Is that it?" Thomas asked, his mental voice flat and emotionless. He opened his eyes slightly and created a small wisp. The room was covered in a dim white glow, and he looked at the two standing over him. One was the dark haired girl from earlier. The other he didn't know. He found he didn't really care either.

Fuyu

Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen Jun 4, 2024
    Zoran shrugged. "I'm not a normal human," he said simply and looked up. "I'm going to..." He whistled faintly and pushed off the ground with his feet, Adler easily carrying him into the air. As he flew up, Zoran saw a purple and yellow flame burst into the air,. Zoran paled. Fire. No. No, no no. He was going to die, he was going to die, no, no, no, stop, make it stop, please, not this anything but it, please...

He was scared.

Zoran screamed as the fire came toward him. Ash froze completely, recognizing that scream anywhere. It haunted her dreams, mixed with the sickening crunch of cracked bone and splatting blood. Luckily, Adler remembered he had Protect and managed to disperse the powerful move. Nonetheless, Zoran screamed and shuddered, the movement causing him to fall from Adler's talons. Ash didn't make a sound but Carrie knew without being told. She dove to let Ash catch the dark child. Unfortunately, he was way too freaked out to recognize her. He thrashed an wailed, muttering crazily and trembling.

Ash was very quiet as she landed, muttering soothingly in the boy's ear as he shook all over. Her chest was burning now, clawing at her heart. She was shaking herself, but suppressed it as much as she could. She could feel little black pulses leaving his tiny body. God, why was he so small... He whimpered in her arms, vulnerable and horrified. "Burn...Burn...Burn..." The chant was hollowly muttered and dull, his fingers clenching on her fabric.

"No," Ash whispered softly, gently stroking his hair. "No. It's okay Zoran. It's okay..." THere were tears at the edges of her eyes. "I'm sorry. It's all my fault, I am so sorry..." She hugged him, completely forgetting about Draco, about everything except that Zoran was having a severe panic attack and the shadows were responding in kind. "It's okay Zora I'm here... nothing's going to happen, no one's going to die, I promise..." He cried quietly. He had just wanted them to stop fighting, not to burn. That was all he wanted.

Ash felt like an idiot. She truly did.

Mickey spat furiously. "Bloody hell," he muttered. "Freaking idiots..." Alyss gave Draco a glare. Normally she'd be neutral, but this guy had upset both of the people she cared about at once. She would not like him anytime soon.

~~

"Over," Sabrina told him dully.

Lucian clapped his hands. "Yes," he said softly. "All over. You feel better I am sure. Now... something new must begin. There are children that need to be... harshly disciplined. And we need you to retrieve them, the traitors. Sabrina will take you to them."

Nideous

Years
    Draco and Quin

"Bye," Quin said serenely as Zoran flew away. A moment later he was on his feet. He looked up as Zoran seemed caught in the Dragonbreath attack, and his eyes widened as Zoran slipped from his Rufflet's grasp and fell. The Charizard and the Flygon both dove after him, but Ash got there first. Kilita landed near Quin and Draco was very pale as he slid from her back.

"Quin! What... Did you... Is he gonna be alright?" Draco asked, still shaking from what was happening. Quin glared at him a moment.

"Come with me and find out!" Quin said seriously. He tossed the egg in his hands back to Draco and picked up the other one. They began to walk toward the others, but Van stepped in their way growling fiercely. Quin detected a not so subtle increase in the temperature as the Vulpix glared at Draco.

"You..." Van said. That one word contained more venom and anger than anything Ash had ever said to Draco. Quin lookedf at Van and walked past him, but Draco stayed where he was.

"I'm so sorry about all of this. Draco is too, I'm sure. If you want us to leave, we will. I promise. We came here to do good, but lately all we seem to be doing is getting in the way..." Quin said quietly.

"Is... Is he gonna be ok? God, I didn't mean too..." Draco said as he scooted up next to Quin, Van right on his heels, ready to set him ablaze.

Thomas

Thomas stared blankly at Lucien and Sabrina. He blinked a few times. He understood what they were saying. And he did feel better. Emptiness was a definate improvement over pain. That was for sure. But there was on little problem.

"Ok, I get what you're saying, but why me? I can't even move. My legs are broken, or did you not realise that?" Thomas said flatly, a note of dry sarcasm in his voice.

Fuyu

Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen Jun 4, 2024
    Ash didn't even glance up, still murmuring softly. She hated herself right now, really and truly. She had already killed him once, now she had almost done it again and for what? Something as stupid and petty as a grudge? As having your heart twisted? God what was the matter with her? What the hell was-

"Asha," Zoran murmured abruptly. The word sounded undeniably happy. "Asha's okay..."

"I-hic-am not the one who just fell from the sky," she whispered, both in fury and relief. He was still shaking, still terrified out of his seven-year-old wits, but for god's sake he was still breathing and that was the most important thing right now. "I know you're crazy Zora... but... you shouldn't have..."

"I was worried," he mumbled weakly, honey eyes dim. "I didn't think you were gonna stop..."

Ash laughed, the sound a chokng wet sort of noise. There were still tears on her cheeks."I would have... god Zora... I really, really-"

"Mm," the boy mumbled, not letting her finish the sentence. He was still very, very frightened, the instant sight of fire sending a deeper chill through his bones than ever. But Zoran wasn't going to scream anymore.

Alyss gave Draco a quiet shake of the head. "You did it though," she said simply, looking at the oddly silent Day, who had been watching with a quiet curiosity.

~~

"Of course you can't..." Lucian purred, resting his slender fingers on one of the casts. "Only one thing to do here, Sabrina. It's against protocol but we'll allow it today. Watch yourself carefully now." Sabrina, who hadn't removed her hand, let it glow gold, filling the air with the sound of snapping bones. "And as for why you, well, I think a part of you knows that."

Nideous

Years
    Van, Winny, Quin and Draco

"I... I... I'm glad you're ok," Draco said quietly as he backed away. Van grumbled angrily and Winny patted him on the back, whincing as she did so. Then she flicked him on the nose.

"Cool off Van! Sheesh! You heard what was just being said. We don't want you to start a mini inferno, do we?" Winny said, glaring at Van, who glared back. He slackened and the temperature cooled off. He lay down next to Zoran and Ash.

"Sorry," Van murmered as he lay his head down. He hated to admit it, but she was right. Zoran was recovering from a panic attack that had a lot to do with fire. So, naturally, the best way to avoid him turning to mush again would be to avoid setting things on fire. Quin tried to think of something intelligent to say.

"Now is your chance. Grab the pokemon and get out of here! You'll get away just fine and complete your mission! You've been gone to long as it is!" Zara said lazily in his mind. Quin sighed and reached in his pocket. He hated doing this, but it was the only way to get Zara to shut up. Didn't matter that it also made him go a little dull. He walked away from the group holding his head. Draco slid toward him and paused when he saw what Quin was holding.

"That bad?" Draco asked simply. Quin nodded and swalloed the dose of anti-psychotic medication, then emptied his water bottle. In a few moments, he would be completely useless.

Thomas

Thomas nodded, getting the feeling he knew who the people he was supposed to bring back were. He focused his light and the casts on his arms were reduced to ashes. He swung his legs over the side of the bed amd looked at Brie, and it clicked in his mind who she was.

"So much for you can't heal them like that. Whatever. I'm going to need my pokemon. Just in case they decide to play rough," Thomas said as he focused the light on the cast on his arm, turning it to ash as well. A moment ago, his entire being would have rebelled against what he was going to do right now. But he was not surprised when he didn't care now. He knew how he would have reacted, but it didn't matter anymore. He had a mission. That was all.

Fuyu

Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen Jun 4, 2024
    Ash mumbled something that Zoran caught. He shivered and said nothing. Ash stared up at Draco defiantly a moment, before pointing. "There are animals to hunt that way and fruit," she said simply, civilly. "If your friend's that bad off, you two stay. I don't think your target's going anywhere." It was the closest right now that she would get to an apology. If Zoran's fists weren't on her shirt, she would have gottn up and tore him limb from limb. Thankfully he was though.

Day started and fiddled with Poly's Pokeball from where she sat.

~~

Sabrina looked at him. "I am not supposed to do it. Your bones are weaker now." She had the words memorized in her head. "Why don't you look for the unopened door?" she asked him indifferently. "Your tools for success have to be found by you, not given." She palmed open the door and Lucian left with a smile. "Escape," she said simply, disappearing.

Nideous

Years
    Quin, Van, Winny, and Draco

"Alright. I'll be back," Draco said, keeping his own tone level. He stood up and patted Kilita and the two of them walked away into the forest. Quin leaned his head back, hearing Zara's voice grow quieter and quieter, all the while listening to him yell horrid things about Quin. Finally, silence. Other than the side effects of his medicine, which Quin hated, there was something else. Quin couldn't get used to the silence in his mind. His whole life he had to deal with Zara in his head. But when he actually took his medicine, Zara was gone. It was very overwhelming.

"So what are we going to do with her?" Van asked, pointing his nose at Day. They had enough problems, but what was one more issue? They might as well figure her out now, before something else came up. And Quin. He seemed like an ok guy, but what was wrong with him? Van swore he had seen Quin take some kind of medicine, and now he was just sitting against the base a tree holding those two pokemon eggs.

"Say, we don't even know your name, do we? I'm Winny!" Winny said cheerfully to Day. Van ignored her. It wasn't his concern right now.

Thomas

"Alright. I'll play your little game," Thomas said quietly. He stood up walked out the door. The hallway was dark. He turned on his Light Vision and saw his pokemon in another room. Four of them were sleeping. One of the smaller ones was pacing around the room. Either Volt or Amber. Didn't much matter at this point. Thomas switched it off and walked down the hallway. He soon came to a door. He heard a soft growl inside, and switched on his light vision. Yup, this was the room. He tried to open the door, but of course it was locked. Hm... This was mildly annoying. The wisp he had floating around him was soon put out. He had to think of something. He decided to try the direct approach. He shone light on the door, trying to figure out how it worked.

"Ah, screw it," Thomas said. He spawned two wisps, and sent one flying through the crack under the door. He heard a startled cry and saw light peeking out from under the door. That worked. He left the other wisp where it was and teleported himself to the wisp inside the room. As soon as he rematerialized he was set upon by Volt.

"Man!" Volt cried loudly, waking the other pokemon up. Thomas shoved Volt off of him and got to his feet.

"Ok. Return," Thomas said rather boredly. Razor gave a soft and sad coo as she was returned. Amber was walking around sleepily. She was too tired to pick up on the differences in Thomas right now. Volt paused with a slight growl, but he was returned as well. Deluge and Draco were next. Thomas then teleported back outside to his other wisp.

Fuyu

Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen Jun 4, 2024
    Day looked over at the voices and then at the Wynaut. Her red gaze was dim, distant. She had zoned out, mumbling distantly. Abruptly she awoke and grinned widely. "I'm Day! Thanks for helping me! That was weird."

"Not as weird as her hair," Bryan muttered, sneaking over to Quin with a magic marker. He quickly doodled mindlessly on the boy's face before running back to Mickey.

~~

Sabrina paused outside of a room. She almost entered it but then shook her head. It was not worth the possibility of a breaking right now. Inside, something crashed and she ignored it. Brie exited the complex to see Melan. "Wait for him," she commanded before entering the depths of the grounds. The grounds were a large labryinth, one you would need more than brains to conquer. OF course, Sabrina had navigated it before so she did not forget. She stopped at the gates and waited. That boy would not be long.

Nideous

Years
    Winny and Van

Winny shot a dirty look at Bryan as he walked away. Really? How immature could you get? She glanced at Van, and saw him staring off into space next to Zoran and Ash. Hm...

"So, what brings you out here? Didn't you say something Russia?" Winny said curiously.

"Winny! Why do you want to know everything?" Van said with an exasperated sigh. Winny shot him a smug look.

"Why not?" she asked, with a maddening grin on her face. Van give a weak and annoyed groan and rolled over on his side.

Draco

Kilita and Zeal were off hunting and gathering fruit. So, what was he supposed to do now? Hm... He pulled out his phone and scrolled down to a number.

"Delila? Yeah, it's Drake. Yes. Ok, here's the situation. I'll be honest. I messed up big time. Yeah. And Quin is... Well, you know he gets sometimes. He tried, but he couldn't keep himself together. Yes. I know. The target is with a group of powerful trainers... I'm sorry, what? Do I know who? Well... Ok, fine! It's Ash! You know, the champion? Yeah, and I can't beat her like this. Here's what I need you to do..." Draco said quietly.

Thomas

Thomas teleported back to the other side of the door and was not surprised to see Melan waiting for him. His pokemon were all in their pokeballs, all five of them Esper's ball was left in the room where it had been laying. If the cat didn't want to come back, then why should care about keeping the ball with him? Esper was lucky he hadn't destroyed it.

"I suppose you're going to take me out of here?" Thomas said quietly. His question was more of a statement of fact.

Fuyu

Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen Jun 4, 2024
    Day nodded. "Day is going to Russia, because that is where she was told to go," she said simply. Bryan ignored Winny, grinning impishly at Mickey. He didn't give a crap about maturity. It wasn't like it was permanent. Well... it could be. Zoran mumbled something distantly and she tilted her head. "No I'm not," she said happily. "But I can speak it. Day can speak lots of languges." She had switched to Russian at the end. She had a gift for picking up languages like her brother with sharp, pointy objects.

Otto squirmed from her arms and walked over to Van. "Osha?" he greeted cheerfully.

~~

"Suppose I am, human," the lamp said neutrally, floating ahead, light bobbing through the maze. She would lead him to Sabrina all right. Only because Theo said to do it. Otherwise, she'd just kill him for the sake of the plants. They needed nutrients too.

Nideous

Years
    Van and Winny

Van looked at the Oshawott with a look of sheer annoyance. He was not in the mood to talk right now. But, what else could he do? He had to stop burning himself out like this. It wasn't good for him, it made him sick, and it put him in a foul mood whenever he did it. Granted, the first time he did it today was not his fault. But the last two times? Totally on him.

"What is it?" he asked, doing his best to be civil. Winny grinned happily, though she had no idea what either of them were saying. She didn't speak Russian. Van might. She couldn't remember if he had traveled to Russia on a mission before or not. Though, judging from his expression, he was just as confused as she was.

Draco

"Ok. Thanks. Call me when you get here," Draco said. He smiled and slipped the phone back into his pocket. Zeal and Kilita returned with a lot of fruit and several large deer. He whistled cheerfully as he walked back to the group, followed by his pokemon.

"I'm back, and I got a lot of food. Hm... Someone needs to work on their art skills," Draco said when he saw what had been done to Quin's face. Zeal walked over and dropped the two deer on the ground. Kilita stood still, looking at everyone with keen interest.

Thomas

"..." Thomas said as he followed Melan out of the place. He made sure to memorize each and every turn, so that he could find his way in and out as he pleased. It would not do for him to get stuck inside or outside. He didn't wonder why Theo wanted this done. He didn't care what the man's goals were. He simply knew he owed Theo for removing the pain he had been feeling. Pain that would not have gone away. That had been the pain of his whole world crumbling. Esper's attack had only been the start. That psychic attack had opened every memory, every thought that would hurt Thomas, such as the memory of his family being killed. Or his friends abandoning him. And now... It was all gone. There was nothing left. So he would do his best to please Theo. Because what else did he have?

Back