• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The chocolate chip in the cookie of life

CHaRiSMa

Watching Celty chase bad guys
    Years
    This is a bit of unusual title for a topic, I know, but I was thinking about the little things that give value to life. Surely you've heard when some ppl say that they're happy when for example they come out of the shower and they wrap themselves in a fresh towel or that it feels good to fall asleep while listening to the rain outside pouring on your window. These are the 'little things' that make a person happy. I read this few examples on the internet and I ask you what are the little things that make you happy?

Melody

Banned
    Years
    Looking at the sky at the Clouds....
    Looking outside the car window at a beautiful day...
    Watching the sunrise and sunset on a plesant summer evening...
    Spending time online with my friends...Especially My Twin....Who is the sweetest girl I have ever met...

Hakeen

-
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2010
    Making banners makes me happy, and um... dreaming, for some reason whenever I have a good dream I'm like happy for at least two hours until.... Being bored, which makes me unhappy. I have a simple life.

shinx^2

Arf!
    Years
    Well, let's see... Being left alone,
    not being left alone, not making my
    mom unhappy, calling my dad, raspberries
    (yey ^-^), pokemon, tkd, computer, Freak
    the Mighty... yehs. ^-^

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Just knowing I;m alive and in (Relatively) good health does it for me :D

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen today
    To wake up each day and know that I have another day to live. And that I get to spend my days with the greatest friends I could ever ask for as I wait to be back with one of the greatest men I could ever ask for.

Yeah, I think my life is pretty great.

For something small that I enjoy, it's writing my fanfiction. Keeps me the happiest little person, and it's what I look forward to.

L

Vocaloid fan
    Years
    • Seen May 11, 2020
    This is a really good topic! :)

For me, it has to be laughing. Simple as that. I could be laughing at the stupidest little thing, but once I start I forget all my problems and everything seems perfect for that moment, no matter how brief. It's also the best feeling in the world when you manage to infect other people with laughter. Making my family laugh makes my life worthwhile. =D

Natti

where were y o u . . .
    Years
    The cold side of my pillow.
    A cold blanket.
    A cold bed. I hate a warm bed. o__O I prefer the temperature to be cool when I go to bed. I also like the feeling of just taking a shower and listening to the rain when I sleep. Also, singing. And making icons.

G-Klav

Meh, what should this here say
    Years
    The cold side of the pillow ^^
    A good movie together with a bunch of good friends
    My parents' dog
    A good adventure game on a rainy day
    To learn the mysteries that life has to offer

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    The cold side of the pillow :)

!!! Whenever I flip it to the cold side, and I get really comfy, an uncontrolled smile comes out. Yay cold side. XD

Going to sleep in a cool place (about 65 degrees), going to sleep in the car when it's pouring outside, playing football with my friends, the way my hair feels on my neck when it's still damp at the ends, oh, man there's just so much I didn't realize!

Back