• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe (PG13-17)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gaaaaaaaa

meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Years
    name:Liger
    species:lion
    app:almost like Aslan except younger
    per:Tries to be a hero but his brother Aslan says no
    R.P.sample:All Aslan says is no.I am his brother,so I'm royal.I'll kill that witch if it's the last thing I do.

Kutsukai

Pok?mon Trainer
    Years
    Name: Kazuki
    Species: Eagle
    Appearance: Brown feathers - with an odd blue feather - , white on the head making Kazuki a Bald Eagle. He has fairly large keen eyes, and a yellow beak.
    Personality: Generous, Trustworthy, In-Gullible [Not sure it's a word ^^;] and Defensive. Kind, but can also be kind of awkward at times. He's not at all good at making choices, strangely normal at making decisions. Partly intelligent
    History: Kazuki had never seen his parents. Having fallen off a cliff, and carried by something to Narnia. Unexpectedly, he met a few relatives and was unable to return to wherever Kazuki came from- he himself does not know. Now traveling along by himself, trying to avoid the White Witch. A Fox had become friends with him along the way, but it disappeared.
    Other: -
    RP Sample:
    The strong wind ruffled Kazuki's feathers as he glided. The wind was pushing him backwards, even if his feathers were stiff. I'm going to die... No, I'm not. he thought with a horrid feeling. All he could see were soft clouds and a dull sky.
    After he had turned sharply to fly a different way, Kazuki felt the wind become softer. He eyed a great gray blur, but thought it was just a rock and went on.
    Kazuki thought it had been long enough since he had lifted off from the ground. He dived down. Having doing it too hard, his head was now buried in the snow. Uncontrollably, he shook it all off and walked on.
    He found a blanket laying around. This could be useful, he thought undoubtedly, but then noticed the horrible rips on it. On second thought, maybe I should just leave it alone.
    OOC: I'm truly sorry if you're not accepting forms anymore. I just thought that maybe that last form could just be either because the form, or because you don't accept anymore forms at all.

Last edited:

Super_Lawliet

An eye for an eye my friend
    Years
    OOC: Due to a recentish ban, I'll be playing Aslan untl God's golden child returns....Return of the King...*giggle*

IC:

Serenia skid to a stop upon seeing the lion. "A-Aslan...." She stammered bowing deeply. "It is a great honor to meet you, my lord." I can hardly believe that this day would finally come...that I would be able to see the great lion myself!

The lion nodded slightly and smiled. He knew about everything that went on in Narnia, and that this young faun would help in taking him tp the chosen ones. "Serenia," He began in his deep, soothing voice. "I would be honored if you were to take me to the Sons of Adam."

Kutsukai

Pok?mon Trainer
    Years
    Kazuki perched upon a branch of a dry tree, wrapping his wings around himself.
    He soon later heard voices, but they are rather faint. Kazuki whipped around, now seeing the view of an unfamiliar place.
    After a while, he became bored and tired. Lowering his head down, he hesitated before closing his weary eyes. I think I saw two things... he thought, ...That were moving. Could it be? No, no.
    Kazuki peered down from the tree to see Aslan and a Faun. It could just be a perfectly ordinary lion, he thought more carefully. At least give it a try. There's quite a chance that this is Aslan.
    Even thought he made up his mind, it took a long time to actually know when he should fly down to the two other creatures. Finally, Kazuki found a time that he was okay with.
    He dived down towards a nearby rock and hid behind it. A few seconds later, he finally had overcome the fear of interrupting the conversation.
    "Hello," Kazuki said to them in a shaky voice. "I was just w-wondering," he continued, "Whether you are Aslan, or any other lion there shall be." That's it. He did it. Being afraid of the response if the lion was Aslan, his head was buried behind his wings, making him look basically headless.

Demon_Slayer

Photographer
    Years
    OOC: aww thanks...I missed you all too

IC:
    "I am Aslan" I replied in my deep soothing voice. I felt honored By serenia's respect for me, all seemed well for those few seconds.

OOC: err If I messed up..I will edit.

Jaybob

\/Chat down there\/
    Years
    Meiga jumped from the tree.
    "Let us go Son of Adam" Tumnus said
    "Jeez will ya stop calling me that!" Meiga growled. He walked on towards where the others were headed when he ran the other way. As he walked in he saw a big lion with the rest of the gang.
    "Who's this?" He asked them.
    "This is our king.... Aslan" Mr.Tumnus told him bowing his head.

Kutsukai

Pok?mon Trainer
    Years
    Kazuki bowed deeply to the Lion. "Please forgive me, O Aslan," he said apologetically, with his head almost to the ground, "For that I have doubted you as any other lion. It is a p-pleasure to meet you,"
    He couldn't look up yet. Finally, Kazuki got tired and curled up his neck, now face-to-face with the great Aslan.
    This is really... Unbelievable. There he is, right now, in front of me. The Great Aslan. King of Narnia and the woods. he thought. He can feel how nervous he's turning inside.

Kutsukai

Pok?mon Trainer
    Years
    As Aslan shook his mane, Kazuki felt it brush slightly against him.
    "Do any of you..." he said, pausing and also mentioning the Faun, "Mind if I come? I solemnly swear I will not be of any disturbance."
    He was worried that this might be rude to say. But he blurted it out, so there's nothing else to do. if he runs, he'll be considered even ruder.

Super_Lawliet

An eye for an eye my friend
    Years
    Serenia looked to Kazuki and smiled slightly. "I think it would be nice if you'd travel with us," She said, ears twitching just slightly. "You would be safe with us...and Lord Aslan would be happy..." The faun looked to the great lion. "Am..I right my lord?..."

Let's Fighting Love

Reporting for duty! Sir!
    Years
    I then walked up to the group and said "And would you accept a convict running from the White Whitch to come along with great lord of the furry animals?" I asked in a serious voice slowly turning into a sarcastic voice.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back