• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Claire (Df Dadragonz) Fan Club

Youko Kurama

Envy is a great thing
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 2, 2005
    Wow...trippy...
    So I guess it just wasn't a very hungry shark then..

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
    Wow! almost got eaten... tahts scary. The only time i saw a shark was form the top of a building in Tampa. Then i saw otehrs at the sequarium. ^^
    I surf alot but i dont see any sharks.

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    I would flip out, too. But that "At least I'll die in nature" part is just hilarious XD

Youko Kurama

Envy is a great thing
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 2, 2005
    This is just one of those reasons I'm glad I can't swim...XD

I never risk the shark thing...which is kinda sad though...

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    I cannot swim. And that is why I do not want to go on a boat. I am scared of going out into a large body of water. If someone tries to carry me out to the deep part of the beach, I will punch and kick and scream XD That happened to me, one time, when I was little. XD

NiNGi

Banned
    Years
    DF dadragonz said:
    Heehee well u are less than half my age ^^ *pats*

Ningi, i think you need better hair XD :
    OMGFTW!?!?!?!?!?!?! O.O; *faints* This is gonna give me nightmares, claire!!! O.O;
    ROFL! But 'tis too funny!!! xD!!!! Well done! xP ROFLMAO! *pokes*

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    XD loving the avy, ningi! You be proud of your long blonde locks!! XD *brushes your hair*

I like to swim, but im not very fast XD i wanted to be a dolphin trainer at one point XD

NiNGi

Banned
    Years
    But it's sexier than Claire's!!! Just look at it!!! You like it so much that it makes you faint! xD
    *pokes avvy*

And btw I'm a good swimmer because I use to go to the sea EVERY SINGLE DAY when I lived in italy... meh... I miss the good times! Now the best I can do is to swim in rain puddles here in london! xD!

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    NiNGi said:
    But it's sexier than Claire's!!! Just look at it!!! You like it so much that it makes you faint! xD
    *pokes avvy*

And btw I'm a good swimmer because I use to go to the sea EVERY SINGLE DAY when I lived in italy... meh... I miss the good times! Now the best I can do is to swim in rain puddles here in london! xD!

No. Claire's avy is sexy. But yours...You're is just...*vomits* XD

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
    Years
    NiNGi, dude........your avvy........excuse me for a sec....*does stuff at the bathroom*

Ah...better. I hafta agree......Claire's (I have been very careful not to typo it, or sh'es so gonna kill me!) avvy is sexayer......'sides, you look less ninja-ey now.

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    No, im going to have to admit that his is sexier XD *ish jealous* *brushes his hair and conditions it* XD

Yesh, the English rain is just depressing >.< can't wait until i go to florida in march ^^

I dunno whether to change my avy/sig piccies again..hmm..

Years
    OMG! NiNGi our avvy is so........ likes that guy I saw at a rec center dance. XD
    No really, he was blonde with long hair and looked like that. But I gotta admit,it's not sexy at all. I think I'm gonna have nightmares about that avvy invading my space for weeks, so long as I see it, I'll wish Claire's avatar couldn't be imitated. xP

NiNGi

Banned
    Years
    DF dadragonz said:
    No, im going to have to admit that his is sexier XD *ish jealous* *brushes his hair and conditions it* XD

Yesh, the English rain is just depressing >.< can't wait until i go to florida in march ^^

I dunno whether to change my avy/sig piccies again..hmm..
    Ha-haaa! See? She's jealous! xD!!! And omg!? U're going to Florida? o.o' I'm going to italy this summer! ^^
    And btw, if you find any sexier siggy/avvy you can, but then it would never beat mine! >=P

And Moonlight Dreams, you gotta admit it, my avvy is teh sexiest thingy!! xD *vomits* err... I'm just sick, nothing to do with the sexy avvy o.O' *shivers* xD

EDIT: I got off my avvy for everyones' benefit. Humanity is not yet ready for such beauty! xD

Last edited:

IceKitten

Sneasel! Ice Beam!
    Years
    *Watches Weebl and Bob rock back and forth*

Masterpiece!
    The Claire (Df Dadragonz) Fan Club

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    XD the crazy tiglet has returned!

Yesh, ppl aren't ready for your beautiful blonde locks yet, ningi XD

lol MD you saw someone that looked like that? ..now that is worrying XD

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
    Claire... you might have noticed I am asking most of these questions to all members so here goes.
    *teacher mode*
    Please take out a piece of paper and pen, and answer the following questions. Each question is worth one bannana, if you answer all its worth a really huge bannana sundae. ;)
    1. Whats your worst nightmare?
    2. How would you describe the perfect date for you?
    3. Do you kiss on the first date? Why or why not? ;)
    4. Do you date people older or younger than you?
    5. Will you ever jump off a cliff?
    6. Do you like bannanas?
    7. What type of sports do you play?
    8. Are you a goth/punk/surfi/prep/jock? [choose one, if not listed say so]
    9. Why? [answer to #8]
    10. Have you ever been alone with someone and wanted to do something with that someone? If so, what?

There ya go :D I like al but mostly #6 :P

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
    Years
    *checks previous page*

Thank God the real ninja is back! Hai-ya! I had a nightmare last night.

Hey Alexiz can I take the test after Claire? Pweese??

Back