• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Clan - Organization Thread v.2

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    Nope, this is your own private tutor. xD Well the Academy still hasn't had any reply from Loquacity yet, so I'm not even sure it will happen.

By the way, I'll be online to do our trade:
    Thunderbolt[on Pokerus Shellos] ----> Lapras
    Shadow Ball[on Pokerus Purugly] ----> Snorunt

Pokerus will double your EV training as well. So 2x2=4 EVs per Golduck When you get the Macho Brace I believe the math goes like this: 2x2x2=8 EVs per Golduck. (If I'm wrong anyone correct me)

But I have a question of my own on EV training. If I were to have Pokerus and use a Power Item, would it go: (2+4)2? or 2x2+4? (Remember PEMDAS!) So would I get 12 or 8 of a Golduck?

~desu Saba~

pwnking

pro ninja
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2010
    hey I would like to join your guild I can test any time today..tonight or tommorrow
    except between 10-1pm im on pacific time so thats like 7-10am ...I think well any way thanks

Back