• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Clan - Organization Thread v.3

Lumine

Basement Cat
    Years
    I have no idea, I think the first Poke I sent out made I really bad lead don't you think? and I wasn't expecting "that attack". XD. Alright back to reconstruction.

Ársa

k.
    Years
    Hey, I was surprised you stayed in... @_@

If you like, I can help you, PM me your team, and we can work to fix it. (That is, if you don't have a problem with that, considering you and I may be paired next round, but I swear to you that is not my intention...)

~T_S

Lumine

Basement Cat
    Years
    No it's fine that wasn't a serious team it was a team I randomly put up cause I never tried them in a battle. XD

Years
    If people are itching to start we can begin as soon as I get ABYAY's list of participants, and the prize list will be put together over the course of the competition (preferably sooner rather than later of course). I am guessing it will last for about a week (that was my initial idea).

Actually I have battled you enough myself to be confident in your skill so I will go ahead and declare you a recruiter, unless there are any objections from the rest of the clan...?

I vote for us starting next Friday. I'm busy on Mondays and Wednesdays and don't get home until nine, and then I've usually got a bit of homework to finish. So what if we went from Feb. 8 - Feb. 15? Would that work?

And thanks for making me a recruiter Okami. I'll do my job well!

Kittyipawd

Waiting to see red again
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2013
    acuallty i was thinking about traping i can;'t decide to use toterra or crobat as my new lead

Kittyipawd

Waiting to see red again
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2013
    As in Mean Look? Definately Crobat again, replace Taunt.

~T_S

ya i like crobat but in is really weak to steath rock ... and stealth rock has been the bane of my existence then tortera has support options and some nifty nistances but i already have enough wal , then registesall has the most resistances ,is a nice dual wall and can hit things since it doesnt die fast ...

Kittyipawd

Waiting to see red again
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2013
    fine can you battle me and suggest what i should replace because i just feel like some pokemon on my team are outdated now

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Mullac's sig said:
    Pearl - 3780 6014 0246
    R4 - 0645 4643 0399
    I believe that is your answer. XD

As for it starting next Saturday, I'll say now that there is a tournament at my school all day then, so I won't be on until late. But it shoudn't matter as I'll be free the rest of the week. :D

Kittyipawd

Waiting to see red again
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2013
    No imeant in acuality what is R4 im not blind zam .... i need a gmym team and a compietive team because it has become apparent to me that my gym team is only good once then they surprise factor is gone ....

Back