• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The "clan" Organization thread V.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

World King

Twilight Silver Beast
    Years
    Even though everyone here's right. I should wait a little longer to gain everyone's trust here, and get a little stronger... and everything else everyone wants for someone to be in charge while NoS is inactive... I'm here for whatever the "Clan" needs.

Sorry for getting a little ahead of myself, everyone. Didn't think of everyone else for a sec. I'll have to wait a little longer for me to do this again.

Last edited:

Umanouski

1/2 of the NIWA Tag Team Champ
    Years
    Wow, i have a few things to say here.
    The Clan itself has not been active much. There used to be a time when it took a Day to fill five pages, now it's been almost a week and a half. However, i think this tourny is a great idea to spark interest back into pokecommunity itself.

Second, good idea NoS, co-leaders. I would offer my services however, i am not active enough. I will offer my services as a referee for the tourny though.

Lastly, Two or three pages back there was not a entire section devoted to the definition to the word "gay"

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
    Wow, i have a few things to say here.
    The Clan itself has not been active much. There used to be a time when it took a Day to fill five pages, now it's been almost a week and a half. However, i think this tourny is a great idea to spark interest back into pokecommunity itself.

Second, good idea NoS, co-leaders. I would offer my services however, i am not active enough. I will offer my services as a referee for the tourny though.

Lastly, Two or three pages back there was not a entire section devoted to the definition to the word "gay"
    Not many people post here much and half the people that did post left to join the generation >.>
    Im sorry but I dont understand what you mean in the last sentence

Umanouski

1/2 of the NIWA Tag Team Champ
    Years
    that conversation, when you look back made me laugh my butt off, because it has nothing to do with battling, strategy, or the clan.

And as you can see, my signature needs updating.

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
    Woo. Here's the deal. This drama crap is totally unnecessary. Just shut up and battle. If I see it again, I will lay down the law so hard on any participating members.

And it's kind of stupid to use the word gay as a derogatory towards a gay person. We kind of take offense to that you know.

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    Woo. Here's the deal. This drama crap is totally unnecessary. Just shut up and battle. If I see it again, I will lay down the law so hard on any participating members.

And it's kind of stupid to use the word gay as a derogatory towards a gay person. We kind of take offense to that you know.

Well not to add to the drama guys, but I'm out of "The Clan". Just lettin ya know. It's become less.... civilized, since celestial_okami left.

sims796

We're A-Comin', Princess!
    Years
    ? Are you talking about the stupid "oh noes! only we can use that word" crap three pages back? Or the fact that what's his name bought it up after the situation died?

Well, even though the situation is late, I needed someone to bump up this thread. I have a bit of details on the tourney, and I need anyone willing to participate to PM me. I figure it will take place on the 12th. Anyone interested in joining, as I said, PM me. I would like to hand out prizes, but I could use a cloner for that.

EDIT:Ooka, first off, Celestial was never the permenant leader, and he was only filling on for Night. It wasn't "since he left", as he was only a temp. And if you look at the history, there was always some problems due to arguing.

Regardless, you left a while ago, and I took you're name off since.

Xairmo

Years

Thank you! thats what I was saying but no one took me seriously >.>
    Back on topic, Ooka Im sad to see you leave the Clan but Im a part of your Clan to so Im sure I'll see ya 'round ^.^

Xairmo

Years
    I think theres only ever been one clan war here ._.
    xD
    Anyone care to battle?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back