• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The "clan" Organization thread V.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    =[ Maybe we could remake the "Clan". Recruit new people. I could try my hardest to get Ooka back if he ever left. And what happened to Nightofshadow? (I could also probably catch Celstial on AIM sometime.)

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    I'll probably be starting my own clan pretty soon because this one is falling apart. If anyone who still hangs around here wants to join, just PM me about it. I'll start it up once I have a good enough team to test people for acceptance.

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
    Id join any clan that is led by celestial_okami, Ooka, or Sabaku no Gaara. But until then I can be found at the Generation

Taylor5

Pika will take over the world!
    Years
    The clan is kinda falling apart since noS took over. so i'm just gonna quit. but I can will join the clan that Mike's going to create. please tell me if the clan is getting it's act back together or if we get a new leader. PLEASE!

Last edited:

Mystery2009

The Legacy Begins Now
    Years
    god i hate when clans die out.....
    if you guys make a clan make sure you have an active leader and if anyone leaves the gen its understandable

its no fun having one power house clan unless theres war

where are you celes we need comp.......

Taylor5

Pika will take over the world!
    Years
    World king.*sigh* Your clan is on a WHOLE NOTHER SITE! Any way...

I'm gonna re-join The Clan. Maybe I can help pull it back together. Please add me to the list.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back