• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The 'clan' Organization thread

Luigi264

just call me Dr. Eggman
    Years
    yes i am!!! i am happy to be able to do so much better in a battle even if i loss!!!!XDDDDDDD
    great battle last night by the way. did i have you a little close to a corner? cause at the start it seemed as though you weren't expecting as much as what happened!!XDDDDDDDDD and just so you know, you were the closest i have come so far to having a win in my record!!!!XDDDDDDDD
    mind if i add you to my friends list??????XDDDDDDDDD

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    :laugh: I don't think I've ever battled you Luigi, so I think you deserve a win, so I want to battle you. You most likely will win cuz I'm horrible. i'm working on a new secret pokemon. IV breeding, will check once I hatch 5 calm ones. That's a hint. XD I'll add you and go on wi-fi if you want.

@Auraoa, after my battle with him, can you maybe trade me some more of those power items? I'm gonna need them for making a whole new team. I need all but the Anklet and Bracer.

Dang, my router isn't working! Sorry Luigi I can't go on now. Maybe that's why the internet on the other computer has been down for 3 days straight. XD

Last edited:

Luigi264

just call me Dr. Eggman
    Years
    :laugh: I don't think I've ever battled you Luigi, so I think you deserve a win, so I want to battle you. You most likely will win cuz I'm horrible. i'm working on a new secret pokemon. IV breeding, will check once I hatch 5 calm ones. That's a hint. XD I'll add you and go on wi-fi if you want.

@Auraoa, after my battle with him, can you maybe trade me some more of those power items? I'm gonna need them for making a whole new team. I need all but the Anklet and Bracer.

Dang, my router isn't working! Sorry Luigi I can't go on now. Maybe that's why the internet on the other computer has been down for 3 days straight. XD

k. well i will be happy to battle you pipluper when ever you can!!!XDDDDDDDD its nice that every one tries to give me a win, but "In The End" *lol, Liken Park pun* i still lose!!!XDDDDDDDD

bigbig i will battle you!!!XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDdddd

Fuyuko the Rampant

Tales of the Abyss Fan ^^;
    Years
    Sorry about respond four hours later Big o_o My internet screwed up on me >_> And my DS is out of batteries right now,and i'm currently looking for the charger.

Back