• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The "Clan" v5 - We're Back!

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
Years
  • If anyone already in wants a friendly battle, I'll probably be on tonight. Or even if anyone would like their test battle.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • In the rules, I noticed that Hax Item Clause is not in the list for default clauses. Is that a mistake, or are the items allowed?

Ooka

Years
  • Nope, my bad, I'll fix it. Also a new thread layout coming sometime so expect that.

blaQk

perfectionist. ♥
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2014
    War team clutch?

- 3 vs. 3
    - Crossfire
    - Unlimited subs
    - Standard G5
    - Five day inactivity limit

I'll make the post if you accept.

Last edited:

Ooka

Years
  • No thank you. Btw, clan wars this early with such few people is just dumb. I mean, you don't see Nauru engaging in war with Tuvalu do you? Because they're tiny

Anyways, guys, layout has been designed, I'll hopefully get it all coded up before the day's end. Also will be on the PC server this evening for friendly battles or recruiting.

J J JUAN

Psychic Master
    Years
  • True, I think that we are a small clan for a war. We need to recruit more people...

Ah, I'll be on in PC's server this evening.

Last edited:

Ooka

Years
  • Sorry I haven't been around guys. Job has been killing me. I'm hoping to be on the server sometime though.

gamefan1

Mystery Trainer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Apr 16, 2012
    i wanna join im new at online figthing but not at pkemon i use a sanstrm team XD

(when u say PO you mean pokemon online or battle revolution ?)

Ooka

Years
  • Pokemon Online most definitely. Feel free to challenge me under the name Ooka (Or possibly imuwut) on the PC server.

Ooka

Years
  • Phew, work work work.

Anyone can still feel free to sign up, although I still don't have a new layout or anything up. I'll work on this. D:

J J JUAN

Psychic Master
    Years
  • Ok, the PC server advance code is: 108.35.87.54:5080 I'm ready to battle tonight or Mondays-Thursday. UTC -3: 15:00. I'll be waiting for each of you. Also ask Ooka and Alakazam for a challenge.

Back