• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The classic debate: Flygon vs Garchomp

Well well well.

• Flygon

Votes: 14 51.9%
  • Garchomp

Votes: 13 48.1%

• Total voters

Crystal Berry

[span="text-shadow: 0 1px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.12); font
    Years
    I've always been toying with the idea that Mega Flygon could have Sand Stream for an ability, a reference to it's ability to cause sandstorms from flapping it's wings in it's Pokedex entries. Unfortunately though sandstorm's going to be near useless for him alone, but it does add another sandstorm over hippowdown/tyranitar.

That idea sounds cool :)

I personally would really want to see Flygon gain a unique niche in competitive though, because otherwise it's really not much different from every other dragon. If it could at least have one really unique move that would be so cool. Like, a move that raises special attack and speed one stage would seriously be super epic in my opinion. :P

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
    I voted flygon, pure based on looks. I agree that Garchomp is stronger (not that Flygon is a pushover). But I really don't like Garchomp's head for some reason, I wish they'd swap Gabite Garchomp's faces.

Back