• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Closing Olympian's Lodge

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I need to see about joining some things. Time and effort though. :'(

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I just joined a new roleplay on the site I RP on so that's been taking up my energy hahaha. But yeah I'll see about it tomorrow after work.

And likely a nap because I didn't take one today.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    I wish I could egg swap without having to deal with constant network issues.

It's getting checked today.

Years
  • I find it so hard to believe I reached 20,000+ posts in what has been four years of being on this forum.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    On the posts topic: I have the most posts ever, go me.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • I rarely care for post count but I did make a pretty good 10,000th post imo just recently. Except most people here can't see it. Whoops!

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
  • I have over 250 posts. I am the equivalent of a baby on these forums haha.

Lost internet last night, so I couldn't get stuff done. So I just went to bed and couldn't fall asleep at 10:45 because I usually go to bed at like 2:00, so I sat there in bed for 1.5 hours. So I did a little ninja stuff and snuck around the house at like 11:30 (my house isn't that big lol), snuck past my parents door to the router. I unplugged it, waited, and plugged it back in. I accidentally drop it, but no one wakes up. But, my efforts were in vain and it was still down.

Kip

🔥 Fluffy Fire Fox
    Years
    • Age 32
    • They/Them
    • UK
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    You'd think in 7 years I'd make more than 590 posts. :P My stats read 0.22 per day.

Years
  • It's hard to stay consistently active and rack in loads of posts at the same time, but it all comes down to if you have real life stuff getting in the way.

Back