• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Coffee Shop

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2013
    Dont know what you have aquired so far but I have these.

Emboar
    Simisage
    Panpour & Simpour
    Seismitoad
    Archen
    Beartic
    Mienshao
    Gollet

If interested Could I please have

Heatmor
    Pidgey
    Rhyhorn
    Nidoran

FC is in Sig if interested

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    Dont know what you have aquired so far but I have these.

Emboar
    Simisage
    Panpour & Simpour
    Seismitoad
    Archen
    Beartic
    Mienshao
    Gollet

If interested Could I please have

Heatmor
    Pidgey
    Rhyhorn
    Nidoran

FC is in Sig if interested

Yes I am interested, trade me any 4 out of that group (except panpour or simipour) and I'll trade you those Pokemon.

@PokéSwimmer Yes I can do that.

@Kazzy okay

I've registered all three of you so just poke me in some way when you're ready, I'm not going to wait in wifi cause I'm playing through my Black version right now

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    I just wanted to say that I'm back from a hospitalization! I'll be away for a few hours but when I'm back I'll respond to any new comments here. Thanks for understanding

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2011
    good news :D

I have an Accelgor, could I get a male Timid Dark Pulse Zorua?

or is that too specific? :P

Tomboynerd

Tomboy Ace Trainer
    Years
  • I'll trade you a lvl 41 Marsharna, lvl 27 swoobat, lvl 36 Sesitoad, lvl 41 Scrafty, and a lvl 37 Beartic for your thorah,Zorua egg, Tynamo, Druddigon, and Swanna

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    I'm adding both of your FCs right now and I'll go into wifi for a bit while I eat breakfast

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2012
    hey coffee i was wondering if i could get a Rufflet i didnt see it on your list? Also if u want something in return i can offer you something off my HG save

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    hey coffee i was wondering if i could get a Rufflet i didnt see it on your list? Also if u want something in return i can offer you something off my HG save

Yes I can trade you a rufflet, do you have any HG starters?

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2012
    i have a cyndaquil that i bred from my typhlosion, hardy with flamethrower and fire blast would that do and for my rufflet my only need is for it to be male dont mind about nature

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    i have a cyndaquil that i bred from my typhlosion, hardy with flamethrower and fire blast would that do and for my rufflet my only need is for it to be male dont mind about nature

Okay sounds great, what's your FC?
    I have a male rufflet at lv. 36 right now, is that too high leveled?

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2012
    Okay sounds great, what's your FC?
    I have a male rufflet at lv. 36 right now, is that too high leveled?

my HG fc is in my sig, i will get my white fc once we have traded the cyndaquil over as my ds has hg loaded, and for the level if its too much hassle to get a lower level dw 36 should do fine

Back