• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The cold never bothered me anyway

Tox

fight me
    Years
    Nice sunny days always put me in a good mood. I generally feel really warm though and can't stand when my roommates turn on the heating for multiple hours, especially at night when they're already wrapped up in blankets.

Years
    I don't like either. I just want a neutral temperature throughout the year that'll satisfy all humans but sadly that's nothing more than a wet dream.

Elaitenstile

I am legend
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2015
    Out here there are only four seasons:

Rain
    More Rain
    Warm
    Damn Hot

So I haven't actually experienced any winter. The only time I've ever seen snow is when I went out on a vacation to a hilly area. The only thing here is that sometimes the rain gets too severe and starts running about with floods, so I'd prefer the Summer season. It doesn't bother much and barely anything weather-related happens, so it's a good time to pull up your socks and play football.

Back