• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Comedians Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shingo`

The `Latios` Owner
Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2004
    *conversation?
    So I'm a member of the C4?
    If yes, press 1. If no, press 2.
    Are you sure?
    If yes, press 1. If no, press 2.

Soph

Chasing Arcanine with a spoon XD
    Years
  • Okay I know im not a member of this club but I would really like to be and I also really want to post this email I got, its funny?well I think it is. And mirrors the frustration computers can cause! I loved it anyway.

For all of us who feel only the deepest love and affection for the way computers have enhanced our lives, read on...

At a recent computer expo (COMDEX), Bill Gates reportedly compared the computer industry with the auto industry and stated, "If GM had kept up with technology like the computer industry has, we would all be driving $25.00 cars that got 1,000 miles to the gallon".

In response to Bill's comments, General Motors issued a press release stating: If GM had developed technology like Microsoft, we would all be driving cars with the following characteristics (and I just love this part heheh) :

1. For no reason whatsoever, your car would crash twice a day.

2. Every time they repainted the lines in the road, you would have to buy a new car.

3. Occasionally your car would die on the freeway for no reason. You would have to pull over to the side of the road, close all of the
    windows, shut off the car, restart it, and reopen the windows before you could continue. For some reason you would simply accept this.

4. Occasionally, executing a manoeuvre such as a left turn would cause your car to shut down and refuse to restart, in which case you would have to reinstall the engine.

5. Macintosh would make a car that was powered by the sun, was reliable, five times as fast and twice as easy to drive - but would run on only five percent of the roads.

6. The oil, water temperature, and alternator warning lights would
    all be replaced by a single "This Car Has Performed An Illegal Operation" warning light.

7. The airbag system would ask, "Are you sure?" before deploying.

8. Occasionally, for no reason whatsoever, your car would lock you out and refuse to let you in until you simultaneously lifted the door
    handle, turned the key and grabbed hold of the radio antenna! .

9. Every time a new car was introduced car buyers would have to learn how to drive all over again because none of the controls would operate in the same manner as the old car.

10.You'd have to press the "Start" button to turn the engine off.

Heeh heeh heeh?well, I thought they were funny! XD.

Years
  • heh...Well then..today, at school we were going over our line's for our play (im Babs, the female villian!) and I have to try and kill all my friends! hehe then i ws eating..CANY CANES!!! and i got..HYPER!!!! WHEEEEEEE *runs around the room*

Soph

Years
  • okay i still not a member but i have a joke....i hope no one else already posted my joke.

What is the difference between a Golfer and a Skydiver?

One goes WHACK! "oh, darn..." and the other goes, "oh, darn..." WHACK!

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

well, i liked it!

Years
    • Age 41
    • Seen Jun 24, 2010
    Soph, I have a pass for you.

*hands Soph a backstage pass to a Boyz to Men concert.*

Years
  • Soph, you don't have to be a member to join! but..*hands soph a REAL member card* There ya go! HAHAHA!!!! It'll blow up in 3...2...1...haha!

no. that wasnt funny.

Shingo`

The `Latios` Owner
    Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2004
    If your car had all the characteristics of different OSs, then you would find...

Key: (L) Linux, (W) Windows, (M) Mac OS
    ---
    (L) Your car would be so stable it can survive a crash.
    (W) Your car would give you the "blue windshield of death."
    (M) Your car plays a nice tone when you start it up.
    (L) Your car can host "car dealer" websites.
    (W) Just click on Start to start your car.
    (M) Your car seats are a pleasant Aqua.
    (L) Your car has a high-speed connection.
    (W) Your car slows when you try to backup.
    (M) iSight can help you see what's behind your car.

Years
    • Age 41
    • Seen Jun 24, 2010
    I posted a round-a-bout joke in Dizzy's Hot or Not thread in Other Chat.

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    THIS IS NOT FOR BACKSTREET BOYS FANS!!! Lol, I dislike them..

Anyways, here's a link to this hilarious site saying they're gay. XD!!

The Backstreet Boys Are Gay!

This is sooo hilarious!!!

*gets killed by Backstreet Boys*

Shingo`

The `Latios` Owner
    Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2004
    *helps SL find his mind* *picks it up and throws it in the ocean* *sticks plastic in him in place for a mind*

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    that link about the backstreet boys is way too funny. i thought i was gonna die from laughing. :laugh:

Flame blaziken

Blaziken's #1 Fan
    Years
  • Ok There was a Tech Longhorn and Aggie football player The Tech player says Hit my hand and he puts it in front of a wall the aggie try to hit his hand but he moved it so he hit the wall and the longhorn did the same then their on an airplane and the aggie says says hit my hand and he puts it in front of his Face
    *Listens for applause but hears cricket noises*

Soph

Years
  • Sapphire said:
    Soph, you don't have to be a member to join! but..*hands soph a REAL member card* There ya go! HAHAHA!!!! It'll blow up in 3...2...1...haha!

no. that wasnt funny.
    does taht make me a member? does it? does it? pleeeeeese me wanna me a member! lol XD.

Phantom Angel

aka Dark Heaven
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen May 30, 2004
    Who want to be my lunch? ;P
    I think Ally wants. XD
    *eat Ally again, again and again*
    How many times that I eat Ally? XD

Years
  • Soph, you're a member now! Or..to me ^__^; a couple days ago, I was talking to my friend, Diana in English class, which is are only class together. And we were talking and she said, "Ya know, we've only got one class together." and I looked at her and asked, "What class?" And I sat there, puzzeled for a minute. then I said, "Oh..English! I knew ^__^; " I did'nt know! I cant beleive i didnt know! heh...stupid me...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back