• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Comedians Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greed

Banned
Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    I do, I do!!!! ^_^ What's it about? O_o;;

BTW, what's C4? What's it about? Is it a comedian's official club? Cus a lot of people are talking about it..

I know, I'm slow, I can't believe it took me ages people are talking about it O_o;;

P.S. Actually, I do not know if I have 1000000000000000 lives O_o;; I think I just get revived somehow... o_o; But who keeps reviving me?! O_O;;

*Gets killed by voodoo doll*

Years
  • The C4 is like..er...well, its Comedians four. I guess, four (for some reason i was going to put three) of the elite comedians, and little member people (Like me! ^__^ ) I guess...ya....uhm..okay? I forgot..right?

Once, we were going over our lines for the play at school, and Im supposed to say this place and I couldnt pronounce it, so I asked to change it and I did, so I put Hawaii, but I spelled it wrong so now its Hawayee, and then at a readthrough, which I couldnt go to..*sniffle* my understudy said the place I cant pronounce and then everybody said "Hawayee!" It was soo funny! hahahah

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • Im the leader of C4! bow down before me!!!

okay heres the joke!

A teacher asked her students if they liked the Lakers, everyone raised there hand except a little girl the teacher asked "So what team do you like?" and the girl said "Well im a Sonics fan, because my moms from Seattle and my loves the Sonics, so im a Sonics fan...but if my mom was a prostitute and my dad was a drug dealer i guess id be a Blazer!" :laugh:

it makes it funnier since im from Oregon...and i hate the Blazers! there a bunch of drugees with no talent!

Years
  • er..okay..that...was..sudden...I was going to say something, oh ya!
    THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH CALLING SOMEONE ON THE PHONE AND LEAVE THIS MESSAGE ON THEIR ANSWERING MACHINE: I know who you are.
    ahem..A couple says ago, on my friends Birthday, I called her and I got her answering machine and I said "Happy Birthday! I KNOW WHO YOU Are! Uh..ya...Hi Alex! It's..Alex! No, no, no, It's not yourself! IT'S MEEE!!!! ya...I....has some questions...ya...Happy Birthday...ya...uh.....bye.
    and I hung up, the next day at school she said to me "I know who you are." and I just started to laugh (hey, that was today!) it was really funny! but, you people are just so...NOT SPECIAL that you might not get it and find this rather annoying. heh...I think I already told you guys about the English class incident...oh! Ive got yet another stupid story! yay
    Today, (or yesterday, it was FRIDAY) My little sister asks if she can bring in my stuffed Pikachu (Ive had it since i was like 8) and I said sure. So, at school, im sitting on it. and she grabs it, so I land on the floor (I fell over) and she laughed, then when her friends got there (mine too) They were playign some sort of monkey in the middle type game, and chasing my Pikachu around, and then my friends were chasing it too! and this one kid was like looking at us like we were some kind of freaks, the funny part was, that Pikachu was meant for show in tell and not for i dunno..I guess its not that funnny, but if you would have been there, it was funny..

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    LOL @ Dakota

He's so fricking hilarious (u are too, Sapphire Latios!)

Anyways, here's some to laugh about..

There's this five year old named Billy. He goes to his dad and asks

"Daddy, can u give me an example of reality and fiction?"

The father says, "Son, here's an example."

The dad goes to the mum and asks, "Will you sleep with Brad Pitt for 1,000 dollars?"

The mum says "Of course!!! Why not?!"

The dad goes to his daughter and asks "Will you sleep with Orlando Bloom for 1,000 dollars?"

The daughter says "Of course, dad! Why not?"

The dad goes to his oldest son and asks "Will you sleep with Tim Macgraw for 1,000 dollars?"

The oldest son says "Of course! Why would I miss the chance?"

The dad turns to Billy and says, "Now the fiction is that there's no 1,000 bucks. The reality is that we're living with two b****s and one gay."

He he he he.. I thought it was funny myself ^^;

*gets stabbed by dads*

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • haha! thats hilarious cartoon! haha! *goes up to James* would you sleep with Jessie for 1,000 bucks?
    James: No
    Scott: how bout Misty?
    James: NO
    Scott: Meowth?
    James: No your talkin! (dang that was stupid!)

Okay 3 blondes are stuck on a tropical island. they find a lamp and a genie come out. the genie says he will grant each of them one wish. the first one wishes for food, but theres fruit everywhere on the island. the second one wishes for water, but there right next to the ocean. the third wishes for a car door, so she can roll down the window if she gets hot! :P

John Denver

Banned
    Years
  • *gets beaten by hippies*

I have a funny blonde joke

This one blonde went to a hair salon place to get her hair died brown because she was so sick of always hearing blonde jokes told about her. After she got her hair died she decided to take a drive across the county. She was on the freeway but had to stop, because a sheep herder and his flock had to cross the road. The blonde leaves the car, goes up to the sheep herder and says to him...

"If I can guess how many sheep you have, can I keep one of them?"

The sheep herder was smiling under his breath, because he knew that she could never guess the exact amount he had. So the sheep herder said,

"Sure, you can keep one if you guess the right number."

The blonde just shouted out a random number...

"Umm, 348!"

The sheep herder was shocked, because the blonde was actually right. The sheep herder kept true to his word and allowed the lady to pick one of his sheep to keep. The blonde looked all around to find a cuddly sheep that was playful to. At long last, she finally picked the sheep that she wanted. The sheep herder smiled after her choice, then the sheep herder asked her.

"Lady, if I can guess your real hair color, can I have my dog back?"

heh, long joke

BOO ya!

Mystical Mewtwo

Or MM2 for lazy typers
    Years
  • True

THis is all true i swear.

Three men try to rob a bank up in scotland. Unfortunatly, thye get stuck in the revolving doors. After a few minutes, and alot of comotion, they manage to get them unstuck. They come back five minutes later saying "Everybody down!" or whatever they said. Everyone bursts out laughing, thinking it was a joke. They asked for 5000 pounds. Then 500. Then 50, then anything but everyone was laughing so hard they couldnt get it. So finally, in desperation, one of the three robers jumps over the counter to try and get the cash. Unfortunatly, by doing so, he breaks his ancle and is on the floor in pain. By this time, everyone is cracking up very loudly. The last two, seeing things are not going as planded try to get away- not to be stoped by the dogs, gaurds or security, but by the revolving doors: that right, they got stuck in there again and were still there when the police came.

FUNNY right? ALL TRUE TOO!!!

Wel i though it was.

John Denver

Banned
    Years
  • heh, I heard a story like that

This guy trys to steal an ATM by tying it to the bumper of his truck...He peels out really fast only to see the ATM is still there and his bumper pulled clean off...moron

BOO ya!

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Sapphire Latios said:
    Haha! thats funny Dakota! i have another funny blonde joke with a dummy...but i cant quite remember it...
    I read that joke about a similar one about a blonde and dummy! But I can't remember how it went.. O_o;

Anyways, here's a joke..

There are three guys walking in the dessert. They spy a magic lamp!

They rub the lamp, and a genie comes out.

Genie: I shall grant each one of you one wish ^_^

Dude #1: I wish to be in a house with lots of water!!

Genie: Done! *claps and dude #1 dissapears*

Dude #2: I wanna be rich and live in a huge mansion!

Genie: Done! *claps and dude #2 dissapears*

Now the third dude looks scared and says...

Dude #3: I don't wanna be alone!!! Bring them back!!! >_<

*gets killed by genie*

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • wow...that would suck to be dudes 1 and 2! :laugh: well i heard a couple other jokes...but i have to remember how one of em went...*thinks and brain explodes* ow...dont worry...i never had one in the first place! :laugh:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back