• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Complaint Desk: Speak Your Mind!

Status
Not open for further replies.

-HeaveN-

In this craziness, absurdity..
    Years
    Ok now another one:
    A went to a market with my mother, They had those contest thingy. All you had to do was fill-up the form and If you turned out to be lucky, You'll get a ___ acre land for free.

Meh, they were pulling customers into this. Some girl dragged me, I thinking of getting rid, filled the form and we did our shopping and came back.
    After 3 days, My mom got a phone call saying:

Stupid: Congratulations, May I talk to Ms.Fizza (my name)
    Mom: I'm her mother, what's the matter?

stupid: Miss Fizza Q.A has won a plot in ___ city along with some other prices.
    Mom: Sorry? She didn't?

Stupid: The offer will be ending on ___ date. If you wish to apply, you should give ___ amount of rupees.
    Mom: I think I'll talk to your scheme later

They never called again!

That's so damn annoying when people disturb you on the phone I mean C'mon! they must have had called for 100's of people who filled the form

Nikko.Ideator

Black FC: 2022 7801 5735
    Years
    This is what I do:

They're all, "Hey, can I talk to your dad?"
    And I'm all, "I know you're just trying to sell us something, so I'll make you a deal. I'm helping my sister (I don't have a sister:P) sell girl scout cookies. If you'll buy some, I'll let you talk to my dad."
    Then they hang up. The trick is to make them hang up on you. Or just pretend you're talking to someone you know, it irritates them.

Years
    Just to list a few.

Tractors, you get stuck behind one and you end up going 2mph for about 30 miles. (Okay thats an exaggeration)

Old people on roads, same as the tractor, 2mph.

Government, obvious really.

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2016
    My complaint:
    I seriously hate it when people judge people based on their age. I'm sure that you won't expect a 7 year old to know as much as someone 10 years older than them, but seriously, I see people who think that some people that are completely stupid because they are like, 1 or 2 younger than them. I seriously can't stand it when people do that.

Nikko.Ideator

Years
    My complaint:
    I seriously hate it when people judge people based on their age. I'm sure that you won't expect a 7 year old to know as much as someone 10 years older than them, but seriously, I see people who think that some people that are completely stupid because they are like, 1 or 2 younger than them. I seriously can't stand it when people do that.
    If you don't want this, you must leave a good first impression. People think I skipped two grades. Of course, they're not very smart themselves. Now even the smart kids even think I'm some kind of god.

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2016
    If you don't want this, you must leave a good first impression. People think I skipped two grades. Of course, they're not very smart themselves. Now even the smart kids even think I'm some kind of god.

Yeah, I do try to leave good impressions, but some stuff I say just gets thrown back because of my age. I've seriously heard things like "I guess that's what I get for signing up with a site that has 14 year old moderators." and I really hate it.

Anxiety.

Walking on sunshine.
    Years
    Racism.

People who try to be something they're not, trends, people who believe in stereotypes.

A lot of things to be honest.

Snobs, brats etc.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    People who try to be something they're not, trends, people who believe in stereotypes.

A-freaking-men. :D

There are far to many of people like those at my school and it annoys me to no end. Since I've entered high school, there are friends that I've lost because they act like someone I know they're certainly not, and they try to pass it off as someone they really are. There are people I've lost respect for because they act a certain way just to get attention, or just to be "popular."

That leads me to another thing that irks me: People who walk around with this air of superiority, like they think that somehow they're better than the rest of us. It annoys me more when they say it's just confidence. To me, there's a difference between holding your head up high because you're confident in yourself and pretending that you're better than everyone and the world revolves around you. When people act like that, it's not appealing in the slightest.

Most people in my school irritate me, for that matter. >:

Nikko.Ideator

Years
    A-freaking-men. :D

There are far to many of people like those at my school and it annoys me to no end. Since I've entered high school, there are friends that I've lost because they act like someone I know they're certainly not, and they try to pass it off as someone they really are. There are people I've lost respect for because they act a certain way just to get attention, or just to be "popular."

That leads me to another thing that irks me: People who walk around with this air of superiority, like they think that somehow they're better than the rest of us. It annoys me more when they say it's just confidence. To me, there's a difference between holding your head up high because you're confident in yourself and pretending that you're better than everyone and the world revolves around you. When people act like that, it's not appealing in the slightest.

Most people in my school irritate me, for that matter. >:
    Sometimes I feel like I am kinda superior. However, I hate some of the stupid people like that who show it. They wanna be leaders so they request it. Us true leaders let our followers come to us.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years

I hate people that do that. A person form my school lifted their head up in town when they saw me and one of my friends went over and slapped them. Was so funny because she went of crying.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    asdgklshdglkh

All these meat-eaters (no offense to all you guys who are) thinking they know eeeverything about animal cruelty and meat when they believe what anyone says :/

k. This REALLY bugs me. There's this janitor at my school... and I had office assistant 3rd hour, and once he comes in and we get on thee topic of vegetarianism.

He's all

him "what ur vegetariunz that's bad for ur health"

me "actually it's been proven that vegans especially are free of 99% of diseases that meat eaters can get."

him "us mexicans eat everything we pass by :D" <- he said that

him "do you even eat eggs?"
    me: "Eggs and meat really disgust me now. I never have any cravings at all."

him "ur body iz messed up go to a mental hospital"

that's exactly what he said. And then another time...
    Well our school is going green. We recycle all our papers and all...

He picked up a huuge stack of like 50 papers in the hall and threw them in the trash. Joci said "Hey, why not recycle those?" "ahh I'm too lazy ;D"

Joci and I picked 'em up and put them in the recycle bin.

He was serious though.

That annoyed me to no end. The people who aren't planning for a better tomorrow... :/
    I absolutely agree with the recycling part, but not as much with the meat eating.
    i think that people(the ones who eat only meat) care more about how it tastes and how much vitamins they get instead of the diseases there are.
    In fact, doesn't fire or heat destroy bacteria?
    eggs have a higher chance of having salmonella when they are raw, but the bacteria is immediately erased when cooked at a high enough temperature.
    but animal cruelty exists whether anyone likes it or not.
    if all the cows were to not be killed, they would destroy all the grass around them(not that it matters because grass grows back in two days) and make the other grass eating animals starve to death and go extinct if a certain species only lives in a small area.
    And affecting the food chain even a bit can cause a great disruption in society.
    i really hate animal cruelty but it has to be done to keep the food chain and society under control.
    but you can thank fast food chains like mcdonalds for stuff like that.
    he is lazy because hes probably fat, and i know no one who is a vegan and fat because they are much concerned about their health.
    in fact,mcdonalds made it possible so that its hard to turn around the corner without seeing a person hardly capable of fitting in a car.

now that that is over, i totally agree with Saryka.
    its really stupid when people walk around and think they can treat other people like crap just because they are more famous or are better at something.
    I hate people like that, because we are all capable of the same thing.
    i know a lot of people will hate me for saying stuff like this, but its only opinion.

LipstickTraces

I Am Nothing
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Sep 17, 2011
    Whats the deal with people finding the government annoying, may I ask? I'm totally unaware of their annoyance, it doesn't annoy me seeing as I don't encounter situations that brings it up every day, or even at all... I'm pretty satisfied with how things are at the moment.

Ironically, the word government annoys me because I don't understand what people mean when they say it, cos it can mean anything :P Is this the same for anyone else?

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    Brace yourselves

things that annoy me

not being able to find tutorials for stuff I need on google like low polygon texturing or animating anime characters or painting/drawing realistic scenery/houses/architecture.

People who refuse to accept Ash being ten permanently.

People of America

American media

People who believe in stereotypes

People who bash rap then go and listen to some crappy punk band.

People who have that thing that implies that rap isn't real music when it's realer music than what they listen to likely.

When people overglorify the 60s music. PBS, I'm looking at you. I do not think the Beatles were godly.

Looking up "shounen artstyle" (a plainer style that appears in anime like One Piece, Inuyasha, Pokemon or Bobobo) to find "bishounen yaoi" which is basically the exact opposite of what I want. It makes me rage.

American TV. I seriously dont know how I could've watched so much when I was younger. Between the reality shows and the rehashes, it's just one whirlwind of garbage.

People who criticize anime when all they've been exposed to is the mainstream Inuyasha/Bleach/Naruto crap.

People who bash Pokemon DP (anime) and then go on and overglorify season 1.

When America stereotypes Japan like in that dumb new show "I survived a Japanese Game Show". I watched it once and shuddered over the stereotypes.

When people think all people who are vegetarian or anything related to vegitarianism do it because of animal cruelty. I'm a semi-vegetarian because I wanted to cut out red meat aka something that's supposely not that healthy for you, without sacrificing any sugar.

People who dont read your post.

When said thing happens, and someone else posts what you posted and people think they're the first to bring it up. It's happened right here on the PokeCommunity a few times and one time on Serebiiforums recently and it makes me RAGE.

Katnip

Harajuku Lover
    Years
    I HATE people who act like they're superior to you.
    On my vacation, we stayed at my mom's friend's apartment. She has a son who is 17 and sits around doing nothing on the couch all day. No job, no girlfriend, no life. He's used to bullying his little brother and decided that he could push me around.
    He started treating me like I'm a little kid when he discovered that I'm into Pokemon. His 'teasing' started with stuff like, "Now when you grow up, you're gonna have to accept that in the real world, things are done differently. They don't teach you how to battle little pokeymans in college.", but soon got to the point where he would put on kiddy shows like Dora and Sesame Street and smile pointedly in my direction and say, "Maybe you'll find some pokeyman shows today, too!"
    He was so pissed off when I took the remote control from him and forcibly changed every show that he put on for the rest of my stay there that he didn't talk to me ever again. Revenge is sweet.

Anxiety.

Walking on sunshine.
    Years
    People who assume that a certain genre of music [Rap, Hip-Hop] is all like the mainstream version, i'm NOT a fan of Rap, but I DO understand that it' not all like the stuff you usually hear on the T.V, I don't mind the Rap with meaning, or the funny ones, but mainstream Rap is bad, and it annoys me when people assume that's what all Rap is like.

When people assume all Rock music is Heavy Metal, Rock isn't always shouting, it's usually normal singing, with the drums and guitar and such.

@Katnip
    Amen. I hate getting treated like crap! People are like
    'Oh, I'm older, so you have to do what I say, so go clean my room' I'm just like
    'Get lost, I'm not a slave, you clean whatever you need to clean!' With more swearing

The fact that people at game stores wont let me buy a 12+ game. I'm older than 12, and they say I need an adult to prove it >.<

People who think the world revolves around them

People who can't accept difference. I know loads of people with randomly colored hair, like Pink hair, Blue hair, Pink & Blue hair, and they are some of the coolest people I know, but some people wouldn't hang around with them because they don't look like everyone else

People who try and be other people.

People who assume all Anime is like the one episode of an Anime, with a crappy English dub, that they watched.

So many things annoy me!

Nikko.Ideator

Years
    I hate straight to video-Disney movies. It's almost like they try to have lower quality videos. If they're not good enough for the theatre, they're not good enough for my TV. Sequels overdo it.

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Close-minded people. That's where all the stereotyping comes from.

Nikko.Ideator

Years
    I hate how we have such an abundance of natural gas, and don't invest on using it in transporation.

Also, how 3rd World Countries died due to the United States EPA's ban of cheap refrigerants, such as freon. Everything we do is bad for the enviroment.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back