• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Conduit

rockman0

I still claim Luxray!
Years
  • Any here play The Conduit? I recently bought the game, and I love it. I went online and soon learned that the multiplayer mode (which is awesome btw) is plagued with Friend Codes. But it's still great overall. So, anyone else here play and if so, we should trade Friend Codes. Mine is: 0217-3609-2363

Years
  • I've played it, and I think it's only a moderately enjoyable game. If you really want to get a good FPS experience on the Wii, nothing can beat Call of Duty 4: Reflex Edition. It has a better campaign (by a little) and a much more enjoyable multiplayer.

rockman0

I still claim Luxray!
    Years
  • I've heard of that game. I want to check it out whenever i get the funds to pick it up.

Back