• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Confession Thread

~*Silent Tattsu*~

Has gone~
    Years
    Hmm.. so, anybody want to let anything out and confess any secrets here? This is were you can confess embarrassing things. C'mon, we all trust each other to reveal stuff don't we? XD Well, i might aswell do me..:

I love Unicorns, Dragons and Phoenixes. I'm obessed with mythical creatures.
    I still get freaked out in the dark and i have a night light in my room >>;
    I really enjoy watching the Powerpuff Girls and Spongebob Squarepants.
    I have this huge and i mean huge crush on Daniel Radcliffe.
    I like all the guys from LOTR... Orlando, Elijah, Viggo.. yup <3
    I like Acoustic music n stuff, i can't stand an awful lot of todays music, especially all this Bling and rap. I hate it.
    I've always been afraid of Clowns, and still am.
    I cried tons when i watched LOTR (Return Of The King) I got really emotional, and cried at serveral different parts. Specially at the end o.o;
    I still love Plushies and have over 50 beanie babies.
    I am terrified of large Moths and can't sleep with one anywere near me.
    I never want to grow up. I'm half way through puberty and stuff but growing up just makes me feel awkward. I never want to be a adult, and i push any mature stuff out of my head. *runs away to Neverland forever*
    I still throw strops sometimes if i'm ticked off and my parents are doing something i disagree with.
    I really dislike Hospitals and are pretty freaked about them.
    I cry in my sleep sometimes... it's wierd.
    I get really bad period pains and sometimes get so upset about them i cry (thankgod for Painkillers)
    I have bad bad Mood swings, one minute i can be happy, next i'm really angsty.
    I am a really picky eater and will not eat any salads.

Woah! That tis one long list O_O *sweatdrops* Okay, enough ranting ^^;

Last edited:
    Years
    I am afraid of thunderstorms, since i was in one time ago, the lightnings striking trees...and persons X_x
    I never cry, it's kinda weird ^^
    I HATE, I HATE orange....the color, only COlor.....i dunno why, but i can't stand in an orange place for a min...Oo
    I am freakin serious, not shy, serious....

I dunno if they're confessions, but O_o

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Hu...?
    Well, Im afraid of clowns too... >.>
    Theres nothing much more I can think of... <.<

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    i never cry (no matter how sad the movie)
    i am scared of rabbits ><
    my brother has a mental problem...., (not big. he just cant behave)
    i am scared to death of cockroaches and certain spiders....
    and... thats all i can think of...

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    i am terrified of needles/getting shots. i cheat in school every so often. i kinda like carly patterson (and i'm really not one to have a crush on a celebrity). i come close to tears when i see the part in harry potter one where dumbledore gives nevile the winning points and gives him that little talk. i like to watch power rangers. and i beleive in God.
    that's about all i have to confess. bye

Legendary_Pokegirl

~Change the World~
    Years
    Hmmmm....I dont think I have a lot of things to confess....

I'm a really picky eater. (I dont like a lot of fruits and vegetables, and I dont eat them a lot either. Only if I have to. O.o)
    Clowns......scary.....O.o (They dont entertain me, they freak me out. O.o)
    I used to be afraid of fireworks.....weird huh? XD
    @_@ Shots.....I hate needles.....
    I scare my friends with my hyperness. (I dont know why though. XD)
    In real life, I can actually be very quiet and quite shy. (Except when I'm hyper)

Thats all I can think of for now.

Last edited:

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    Ok here is some of mine

1. I dont like soppy romantic films they make me wanna barf.
    2. I dont act 17 (my age) i act like a child.
    3. Mostly everywhere i go i dont act serious and i failed one of my courses cus all i would do is play games as you can guess it was an I.T course.
    4. I just dont wanna grow up.
    5. Im a little afraid of heights.
    6. I think Rachel Stevens is fit :).
    7. I think cartoon and game characters like May are fit.:)

ill tell you more when i can think of them

Pokemon_Veteran

Last edited:

Gardy

Beautifully Destroyed
    Years
    I'll list mine don't laugh
    1. I'm so scared of bugs it's not funny.
    2. I'm afraid of the dark
    3. I cry when i'm really mad
    4. I hate thunderstorms *only lighting*
    5. I hate shot's and gettin your throat checked for sterp *1 time 3 ppl & my mom had to hold me down i waz 10 or 11
    6. I think hoobastanks lead singer is kawii
    7. I cheat sometimes in school
    8. I love stuff animals still & i'll never grow out! wow that's a lot i never knew how much @.@ >.<

Duke R

Member #1950
    Years
    I'm afraid of bugs.
    I hate clowns. (I mean HATE!)
    I don't go out of my home, so I don't have any friend.
    I dislike Andy.

That's all that I can think right now, but there may be more.

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
    I'm addicted to romance flicks
    I have a bloodlust (and dear god does it freak me out)
    I study and try to live by the code of Chivalry (aside from the religious stuff)
    I have a sadistic strak
    I'm have more internal conflicts than I can deal with
    I think Aoshi Shinomori is hot

Dark Magician

The Black lightinig
    Years
    I like like dragon ( I have 'em all over my room), Like skulls(have some hanging on the corners), I like fire(I have one of those fire looking things hanging on a corner), like darness, like rock, like sponge bob, like punk, dislike wanna-bes, dislike those kind of girls that R ugly and think they are cute, dislike on Hot Topic stuff, dislike un-clean ppl, and dislike waking up when I have those dreams on wich I have a PKMN, Digimon, super powers, or a reall duel-disc.

btw: for those who dislike darkess heres a tip: turn all lights off, lay down, think on something that you like, then look around a take a look at the dark room and start thinking that if something is gonna hurt you or scare you it wont give a **** if you have your lights on or not and that there's' no reason for someone to walk in your room at night and do something to ya.

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
    DUDE! *looks at Pika2's post* You dont like being called the *cringe* T- word either? XD
    I sleep with stuffed animals and blankets from when i was little (hey its a tradition what do ya want? XD)
    I refuse to eat any vegetables or fruits with the exception of the occasional orange, zucchini, brocolli, or potato
    I got kicked out of 5 schools (lets just say i was a rather mis understood child. XD)
    I almost tried to commit suicide once
    I never had braids in my life
    I never liked someone in my life
    I'm scared to death of moths- im serious they are after me i know they are- as well as the *shudder* crane flies
    I like to hang around little kids because they are nice unlike the big kids XD
    I talk to lugia on the way ealking to places
    I am madly in love with rayquaza
    I used to never say lol or XD because i thought they were stupid.
    XD

Finglonger

Leper messiah
    Years
    I get emotional when I read literature. I cried when I read night, of mice and men, and trinity. among others...

Takuyas_Angel

Banned
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Feb 17, 2005
    i'm afraid of the dark and i have my tv on all night
    im afraid of thunder
    im afraid of growing up
    i sleep with a stuffed animal and sometimes my security blankey
    im scared of the zanarkand ruins on ffx-2 because it looks scary and skeletaly like 0_o
    im afraid of losing my best friends

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Let me says somethings more...

I already tryed suicide 3 times
    Im not afraid of death
    I already burned my kitchen (Its a long story... And it was on purpose -.-;;)

Thats what I can remember of...

Dark Magician

The Black lightinig
    Years
    I belive that the world one day will come to an end, so whenn I was like 11 I was scared that the world would end and all those bad things would happen, now I see that if it is gonna happen ther's nothing I can do about it, so Im not scare any more.

Finglonger

Leper messiah
    Years
    Castrainer said:
    Let me says somethings more...

I already tryed suicide 3 times
    Im not afraid of death
    I already burned my kitchen (Its a long story... And it was on purpose -.-;;)

Thats what I can remember of...

er youre a little young to have tried suicide 3 times 0_0 I don't want to put you into an uncomfortable position so don't answer this if you don't want to, but what caused you to have so much emotional turmoil?

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Finglonger said:
    er youre a little young to have tried suicide 3 times 0_0 I don't want to put you into an uncomfortable position so don't answer this if you don't want to, but what caused you to have so much emotional turmoil?

Arrrr... Me is Emotionally Psycho... I did lots of Weird/Stupid/Freak things when I was young, but now I think Im okay and wont do anymore ^^;

Back