• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Console War

Who do you choose?

• Sony (PS3)

Votes: 8 21.1%
  • Microsoft (X-BOX 360)

Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Nintendo (Wii)

Votes: 15 39.5%

• Total voters

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    damz said:
    Better exclusives

The Console War

I am sick of hearing this about Xbox.

As Fox has already said, it's opinion.

But in my opinion, all of the Xbox exclusives are basically the same thing.."Lol Imma shoot you on live lol...OH MY GAHDZ I GET AN ACHIEVEMENTZ CAUSE I HIT A CERTAIN PINT INZ YOUR HEAD LAWLZ."

Wii and PS3 exclusives at least have a range of ideas.

I actually think that the Wii offers the best exclusives...No I'm not talking "Baby Sitting Party" I'm talking "Mario", "Zelda" and "Metroid".

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
    But in my opinion, all of the Xbox exclusives are basically the same thing.."Lol Imma shoot you on live lol...OH MY GAHDZ I GET AN ACHIEVEMENTZ CAUSE I HIT A CERTAIN PINT INZ YOUR HEAD LAWLZ.
    Lost Odyssey, Banjo Nuts and Bolts, Fable 2, Halo Wars (it's an RTS), PGR 3 and 4, Mass Effect, Castle Crashers (and a ton of other XBLA games) would like to have a word with you. And that's just what comes to the top of my head - there are a ton of other non-shooter 360 exclusives. The Xbox was the FPS console, the 360 is the most well-rounded console this gen so far.

Anyway, yeah...the 360 is my favorite current gen console. It has the best online, the best game library (though it shares quite a bit with the PS3), and just in general has more games that I'm interested in.

Back