• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Contestshipping Club

Runasutaru

Guardian Spectre
    Years
    ^-^

Nice pic jade_destiny! ^-~

And thank goodness you didn?t get mad at me! XD

You should of SEEN the mess I accidently caused in the Altoshipping thread! XD

If you know Toto,this should be easy to understand...

Along the lines of...

*Saw Toto posted in the thread,also saying she thought Ash was cute,like always... XD*

*I post saying things about previous posts + that I don?t think Ash is cute*

*She answers saying it?s alright*

*I put a *Scythe PWNAGE* scene,involving murdering Ash with a scythe because I hate him oh so much* XD;;;

*People saying it?s bashing and that I shouldn?t use "Violent imagery"* O_o

*And then it went on!* XD

Go see the last page to understand the temporary chaos I created! XDDDDDD

And of course...

Pic postage!: XD

The Contestshipping Club

Simple,but a lil shippy right?

OBVIOUSLY from Teppo...
    Oh wait,this ain?t SPPF...THe OBVIOUS doesn?t apply...

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

lara lynx

hello
    Years
    Ok, I saw the new Harry Potter film on Sunday, and had to draw this
    The Contestshipping Club

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire is Awesome btw!

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
    Years
    ^Oooh, I can't wait to watch it >.<
    Cute fanart!

I might have already posted this... but one more time, b/c it's so pretty :) By Teppo-san:

The Contestshipping Club

jade_destiny

:+:drops of blue:+:
    Years
    Wow lara lynx, I love that art. I love the Harry Potter movie and that's an awesome fanart. Drew looks NICE with the robe XD

The Contestshipping Club
    The Contestshipping Club
    The Contestshipping Club
    The Contestshipping Club
    The Contestshipping Club
    The Contestshipping Club
    The Contestshipping Club

I LOVE THAT! I love the way Teppo drew all this! It's so pretty and nice XD

jade_destiny

:+:drops of blue:+:
    Years
    Whoa. No one seems to be posting in here.

So, lets kick this to a start by discussing the latest Contestshippy episode. Yes, I mean the Wakana one...^^

Ok. Topic.

Do you think Wakana will return or is she simply one of those "characters for the day"? If she does return, what are you hoping to see out of her?

Now, picture of that certain episode. I'm sure EVERYONE already saw them but it doesn't seem to be posted in this certain thread so let's start sharing =]

The Contestshipping Club
    The Contestshipping Club

Heheh. I love it when Drew blush. He looks so darn cute! And Roselia is teasing him too ^^. Oh, and did I mention how good Drew looks without a shirt on...?

Now, onto May.
    The Contestshipping Club
    The Contestshipping Club

Heh, she blushes a lot too.

lara lynx

hello
    Years
    0.o Yea we better be careful or this'll get closed

Cute pics! I know, Drew is just too hot topless!

Do you think Wakana will return or is she simply one of those "characters for the day"? If she does return, what are you hoping to see out of her?
    I think she'll be back. And I think she'll still be a bit competitive with May over Drew. I'm hoping she might actually get May to admit something, and maybe we might even get a situation where she makes Drew choose between them

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    Oh yeah they are AWESOME together! I don't think May should leave to travel with him, but at the end of the series he could like, kiss her or hug her or something, that would be soooo cool

Mandy-Chan

*~Candy Mandy~*
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 24, 2007
    Heh,Havn't seen the Wakana one(just waiting for it to come to America though it looks adorable and I can't wait<3) Wow J.D. those pics of Drew made my day=3 He looks so very Kawaii<3
    Todays contestshippy dubbed episodes were awesome but I'm still a sad that I missed those wynaut episode D: it looked like it was going to be adorable too...I'll have to catch it when it reruns...
    A pic. From that episode(gosh I can't wait)=3:
    The Contestshipping Club

...XD
    ~Mandy-chan

mistywishmaker

Years
    ^Cute picture, Mandy-san!

I want her to come back! I hope she glomps over Drew some more, and he pretends he like it and makes May jealous :P Then Drew will say, "Don't worry, I don't like her... I... have someone else I like," and then make him blush :)

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    Who is Wakana? And what is the title of that episode, the one with Drew's shirt off and May blushing up a storm? (my sister like died when she saw it *sighs*)..

Mandy-Chan

*~Candy Mandy~*
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 24, 2007
    ^Wakana is a girl that has a crush on Drew in one of the episodes from the Battle fronteir (from what I gathered from pics and what MWM said =D) Zomygosh, May seems jealous XD? I can't wait =3! That episode reminds me of the episode from late in the Johto series where Misty was jealous because of girl who was very up front about likeing Ash XD-sorry couldn't resist to bring that up X]-...picture from the episode with Wakana:
    The Contestshipping Club

~Mandy-chan/san :3

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    Oooohhhhh okay thanks. I still think he likes May though XD. But that picture would be uggles better if May was blushing too, don't you think?

Mandy-Chan

*~Candy Mandy~*
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 24, 2007
    yes yes=3 she is blushing later on in the episode X3~ I'd post the pic but it's already shown on this page pokes several posts up<3 Of course he likes May =3! I love how Drew seems to always be within 10 feet of May or watching her on the screen during the Grandfestival,coincidence? I think not! XD...oh and I loved the way Harley and May's mom teased them about being a couple that was awesome/funny<3:
    Harley:"I steped in when something romantic was going on,didn't I? I'm taking a picture so I remember this=3"...XD
    The Contestshipping Club

It would have been cuter if he had shoved May and Drew together and took the pic...but still X3!
    Mandy-chan

mistywishmaker

Years
    ^Aww, very cute picture, Mandy-chan! I remember that... it was two weeks ago (?) where I live ^__^

I hope Wakana does come back, because she could really make May jealous and realize her feelings for Drew :D

Chelc

Years
    I would like to join. ^^ I've loved ContestShipping for about...a year now? XD Shuu and Haruka are just awesome together, and so canon. 8D *gets shot*

I'd love to see another appearance from Wakana! She was a cool character, and she gave us hints, lol.

I <3 the quotes from the GF! Especially the beach scene! :D

Mandy-Chan

*~Candy Mandy~*
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 24, 2007
    Welcome to the contestshippy club=3! *hands you Drew and May plushies* You guys make me so excited to see the new(to japan) contestshippy episodes<3
    -I loved the beach scene=3 It was so very cute/kawaii
    The Contestshipping Club
    The Contestshipping Club

Katsu-Bang

Nankurunasai~
    Years
    Oh wow! A Contest Shipping club! I thought only serebiiforums did shippings! May I join? I definitly support Contest Shipping! It's the noly shipping I support though

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    Hey all you new people and welcome! Anyway I agree with... uh I think it was Mandy who said that she hopes that Wakana returns to make May jealous XD. I just wish that they would have more episodes with Drew in them. Like at least once every 4 episodes or something... its always nice to see him.

And really there has been contestshipping all along, like in the first episode they meet Drew he gives May a rose ;P. And its pretty obvious that May likes him, she blushed when her mom said the "Alone on the beach..." coment in "Rhapsody in Drew" and May also said "Poor Drew..." and looked really sad when he lost in the Grand Festival.

Oh and I found this on google:
    The Contestshipping Club

I liked it so much I put it in my signature :P

EDIT 1: i wrote my first chapter of my first contestshipping fic, and posted it up! Here is a link to anybody who would like to read it: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=1924549#post1924549

Last edited:
    Back