• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Contestshipping Club

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
    Hi, may I join? I like Contestshipping because Kasumi/Misty is Satoshi/Ash's! Drew will keep Haruka/May occupied! And [OT] I toot hink Max should just leave and let Kasumi back^^

About the latest topic, well, maybe he would also mock Harley. I just watched some Contestshippy videos on youtube and I saw one on Harley Returns in Jap, so cute! I bet Shuu will mock him on that!

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
    Years
    Welcome to the club, you guys! =D

The Grand Festival in Kanto aired yesterday! =O 'Nd guess what? Harley dressed up as May XD Drew looked cuter than ever =3

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    He did!? I wish I coulda seen that, I can just picture that... xD! Drew cute as ever... I'm a boy so... xD
    But how was May? XP

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2006
    hey ya i didnt get a chance to see that one too......dose anyone have any pictures??

oh btw may i please join i love contestshipping stuff

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    I found a few off PPN *~May sweetie~*, hope yah like em ^^

The Contestshipping Club

The Contestshipping Club

The Contestshipping Club

The Contestshipping Club

The Contestshipping Club

The Contestshipping Club

The Contestshipping Club

The Contestshipping Club

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
    Thanks. I *heart* Contestshipping ^^ Here's a fanart on one site

https://img225.imageshack.us/img225/1125/oppolove2ho.jpg

I got it from here

The webby where I got it from ^^ There's even nice article at that very same page [[ the one I posted two post above]] And did you like that YouTube Video, The Tide is High[[ ContestShipping Video ]]

The picture was too big so I posted the URL instead ^^

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    Awesome pics guys!

I suggest that you guys read the fic "Letting Go" By Mayiscool. It is an AWESOME fic, that made me cry a little... (xD)

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
    CopyCat said:
    Awesome pics guys!

I suggest that you guys read the fic "Letting Go" By Mayiscool. It is an AWESOME fic, that made me cry a little... (xD)

The link? I wanna read it if it's very touching! Hw's it like... I got an account on fanfiction too, so I'll be writing some real Contestshipping fanfictions for you guys to rate.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    Here is teh link

Letting Go

Its on Serebii...

Its awesome, you guys will just... I don't know! But it was awesome!!! Its sooo contestshippy, and is a PERFECT fic ^^

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    Welcome to the club!

Yeah, I'm writing a CS fic too, it might be a one-shot, but I'm still thinking about it.

Anyway, new topic!

Have you ever had a CS dream?<-- I got that off sppf xD

Well, as good as my memory is, I do remember one CS dream...

It was a contest and Drew was going agaisnt May, she almost beat him but broke down crying saying she loved him etc... He called her a baka-shojo, and finished her off. Once he got the ribbon, he kissed her in front of the crowd. (I was one of the judges I think...)

Anyway, I based my CS fic off of this

AAMLrox

Super Kawaii! ^_^
    Years
    Hehe, I've never had a CS dream, it must have been weird; bet you were kinda disappointed when you woke up! ^_^ Good luck with your fanfction!

Last edited:
    Back