• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*---The Contestshipping Fan Club---*

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    Welcome to The New Contestshipping Club Pairing of May and Drew the best shipping ever Sadly, the other club died so I decided to make new one so Please join.

*---The Contestshipping Fan Club---*

Rules
    Follow Pokecommunity Rules.
    Don't spam or triple posting.
    One topic per day.
    Please only talk about Contestshipping no other shippings.

Owner: Saba
    Co:owner

Members
    Kawaii/Nica.
    ~Rene~
    Haruka Chan
    -Flavaquil-/Alex
    Poketrainer2004
    Kasu-chan.
    Karila.
    .::Lovely Moon::.
    Kila.
    Chelc

First topic:
    Why do you like contestshipping?​

Last edited:

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    Welcomes *adds both of you to the list* so our first topic:
    Why do you like contestshipping? in details please.

Hakeen

-
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2010
    I like contestshippy because May and Drew were made for each other, it's just a basic fact of Pokemon. XD That's as detailed as I felt~

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    Yeah and They are the good Partners Their dedication was to win each and every Contests they are the greatest couple.

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    Why do you like Contestshipping?
    Because this shipping is about May and Drew, they are good partners. And also I liked them.

~Rene~ :t025:

Kitty!

mandi
    Years
    Ooh! You got one crazy Contestshipper joining! 8D Welcome me in, PLEASE! xD;

Why do you like contestshipping?

Why DON'T I like Contestshipping..jeez? ..

..Anyways. Contestshipping is my favorite shipping of all time. It's obvious both May and Drew have feelings for each other, though Drew makes it more obvious..at the beginning at least. xD I'm a crazed big May fan, so I really want May to be with who she likes. And May and Drew are just totally adorable together. <33

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Ooooh, yay~ The return of the CS club!! XDD I'm joining~

Why do you like contestshipping?
    Hmm... well it is actually the only shipping that I can see happening for one. I'm not super hyper over shippings but like May and Drew are pretty much the only one I can see happening in the anime with them disappearing into Johto together. Just minus a Max and Harley or two and you'll be perfect!

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    Welcome to the club, Haruka Chan and Alex. You have to wait for Saba to add you in the list. I will post some pictures of Contestshipping later.

Hakeen

-
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2010
    Well since Saba left PC for a while, I'll take it upon myself to make the next topic, how nice am I? XD Anyway, the topic....

Would have May and Drew's relationship come faster/been better if Drew had been kinder when he first met May?

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Would have May and Drew's relationship come faster/been better if Drew had been kinder when he first met May?
    Nah... May would have seen him as a softie and would have thrown him away without another thought. XDD

Kitty!

mandi
    Years

Well it depends how kind. I think May getting angry with Drew is what lit the match on their relationship. Drew probably fell for May over her anger xD. And May probably knew Drew was a good guy inside. So I don't think it would have been better.

Plus, their friendly with each other now. *wishes they would come back* ..And Harley too! 8D

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    No. When May first met Drew, she is angry with him. But after that, Drew has been kinder to May. And they are friendly with each other now.

Hakeen

-
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2010
    My answer will be opposite to all youz, so there. XD

If Drew was nicer, May might've had more respect for him, and thought of him as a gentleman, he was already popular, so if he was nicer to her, she would've instantly fell in love with him. Because Drew was mean, May always wanted to prove herself when it came to Drew, she ended up making mistakes because she wanted to do better than he thought she could. But if Drew was nicer, he could've helped her along the way to become a better coordinator.

Melody

Banned
    Years
    Indeed.
    May would have fallen for Drew like Brock does with all the Nurse Joys and Officer Jennys and every other cute girl he meets if Drew had been a gentleman instead of a jerk. May already respected him and found him attracted him. She had seen him before and developed a crush on him. After she met him and he was a complete jerk naturally she got really mad at him and started trying to show him up.
    If he'd actually helped her get better she'd have fallen in love with him quickly and they would have been inseparable by the 20th episode after that.

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    Do you want to join, Poketrainer2004? Anyway, can we have the next topic about Contestshipping or we wait for Saba to answer the topic first?

Kasu-chan

her dearest wish~
    Years
    Oooh, I want to join.

Let's see. Why do I like Contestshipping?

These two were pretty much made for each other. Since they first met, I had a feeling that they would eventually like each other, and they did! I actually liked how Drew was a jerk to May at first. *shot* xD He eventually got soft on her. All of their interactions, the way the two of them acted around each other made me say yes to this shipping right away. They were way too awesome for this shipping to die down.

If Drew was nicer to May at the beginning, then I don't think the shipping would have been as interesting. There still would be an attraction, but I don't think I would have gotten into it more. I don't know, that's just me. xD

It does make me wonder what are they doing in Johto... besides contests. *shotshotshot* xD

Hakeen

-
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2010
    Welcome new member.

Okay Rene, I'll make the new topic since Saba is still 'left'. XD

What would be a good location for May and Drew to continue on their relationship? Such as Lilycove contest for example. XD

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    Welcome everybody *adds to the list*
    If Drew was nice in the beginning May will defianatly love him and they both will fell in love with each other.

What would be a good location for May and Drew to continue on their relationship?
    A good location where is Peace and quite place where they both can talk secretly each other.

Back