• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The coolest adventure character?

Coolest adventure character?

• Total voters
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2016
    My vote goes to Jimmy the johto guy.
    It was a tie at first with the cool white spike hair, howenn guy, but the jhoto guy looks more original.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    That poll makes no sense. There were more playable characters in Crystal-HGSS. :/ Even though she's not there, my vote goes to Dawn in Platinum. I like the scarf. Nuff said.

Left4Dead

Are you mental in the face?
    Years
    That poll makes no sense. There were more playable characters in Crystal-HGSS. :/ Even though she's not there, my vote goes to Dawn in Platinum. I like the scarf. Nuff said.

What do you mean there were more playable characters in Crystal-HGSS? they both had 2 as did RSE, FrLg & DpPt lol

My vote goes to brendan from Emerald (not Ruby and Sapphire) But I also like Gold and Silvers Character.

Muffin™

Knows your age
    Years
    Johto's. Nuff' said (Backwords hat FTW!!!). But I am really fond of Emerald's and R/B/Y. *cough* SIGNATURE *cough*

WonderGirl

Bye bye :(
    Years
    I didn't like much of female chars cuz they didn't make them well so I think Dawn's the best from both DP and Pt.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    I always thought Dani/Marina/Crystal/othernames had interesting hair, I always liked her. Nice character in Chronicles too.

What do you mean there were more playable characters in Crystal-HGSS? they both had 2 as did RSE, FrLg & DpPt lol
    The dash between the names from Crystal to HGSS, which goes to include all games in between.

That poll makes no sense. There were more playable characters in Crystal-HGSS. :/
    I am going to assume in reasonable fashion that you meant to put a semi-colon at the end of the first sentence, and that there being a choice of character in all games from the second generation thereon is the basis of justification pertaining towards your first statement. If that's not the case you may disregard me.
    I would just like to say that the R/B/Y boy looks different to the others, and as such that option in this poll does make sense as much as the rest.

Last edited:

Tox

fight me
    Years
    Lol, I laughed at the spelling mistakes, sorry. Only because they're common mistakes though. My favourite was Red from Red/Blue. I think he looks awesome. There's probably a small bit of nostalgia thrown in there too.

SquirtleGirl

Pokémon: 10 years + Counting..
    Years
    The Blue haired girl in Johto was my favourite so Johto gets my vote.
    Dawn would be a close second.

Boywise, Hoenn would have got my vote.

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
    Brendan (Ruby) from emerald. For one I liked his new outfit and I always chose him as the player lol. It just made things more interesting for me to play.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    What do you mean there were more playable characters in Crystal-HGSS? they both had 2 as did RSE, FrLg & DpPt lo

The hyphen stands for through. Crystal through HGSS. -_-

Brendan (Ruby) from emerald. For one I liked his new outfit and I always chose him as the player lol. It just made things more interesting for me to play.

I second that. A change of clothes made Brendan less of an eye bleeder imo.

Back