• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen the coolest legendary

what is the coolest legendary

• articuno

Votes: 27 15.8%
  • zapdos

Votes: 28 16.4%
  • moltres

Votes: 11 6.4%
  • mew

Votes: 34 19.9%
  • mewtwo

Votes: 32 18.7%
  • celebi

Votes: 15 8.8%
  • raikou

Votes: 20 11.7%
  • entei

Votes: 15 8.8%
  • suicune

Votes: 32 18.7%
  • ho-oh

Votes: 29 17.0%
  • lugia

Votes: 53 31.0%
  • no favorite

Votes: 5 2.9%

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2009
    Articuno was my first favorite legendary but then Ho-oh and Lugia came along so those two are my favorites now.

Batmans Playtoy

To the Batmobile!
    Years
  • Zapdos FTW!!!!!
    I can't think of any other Legendary that can take down 9/10ths of the Elite 4 without a second thought pretty much right when you get 'em.

Bibliophibian

Wonder Trade Addict
    Years
  • I have to go with Mewtwo as my favorite here. It's awesome in the games, and the first movie was fantastic. So much to love. <3

After Mewtwo, I'd say Mew. Cute, cuddly, and able to have any move? Yes please.

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2023
    I would take lugia as my favorite. I liked to see it in the 2nd movie and i really love aeroblast.

Heather

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2021
    i pick Suicune because its beautiful and i always seem to get it when it was wild.

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
    Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    I chose Ho-oh simply because it brings to mind all the wonder and mystery of the Pokemon world that got me hooked as a kid. It was even on the first episode of the anime, despite not being introduced till Johto and GSC. I thought it looked really spiffy on the Game Boy Color, too.

Back