• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Count to Death Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    - THE COUNT TO DEATH THREAD -

It's been a while since I've made a OT thread! But this game I found on another site that I was banned from that was really interesting.

The rules are simple. Please don't get sidetracked!

- How to Play the Count to Death

1. A Count to Death is a countdown, of course. The unlucky person who gets "0" dies!

2. You can die as much as you want, no matter what. In fact there is a ranking for who died the most, so maybe you'll want to die!

3. Posts in this thread can be like TCTI's, random, without meaning or carry out a conversation.

4. You have to make a countdown from between 100-30 if you get the post after a dead person. It doesn't have to be an even number either.

- How to Die

I think it's relevant I explain how this works, so please follow along.

If you die, you have to say something about your death. Whether you say "Oh I died, oh well see ya guys" or "I DIED AGAIN?! DAMMIT!!", etc. You can put it at the end of your post if you want to carry out the conversation.

- The Wall of the Dead

So basically if you died 5 or more times you get your name put on here. This will get updated weekly, and I please ask the Moderators to continue the ranking by editing my post if I go unactive.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright, understand how to play? So let's get started!

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back