• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The count to infinity (Remember NOT to bypass the 4-word limit!)

What number should the new thread start from?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
  • This thread has had way too many posts, so, for the Database's sake, I'm closing this.

~Closed

[Must see:] [SG] [Marble] [Prism] [TCTI] [My FC] [Pokémon Music revamps]

[Moderator of Other Trivia and Funtime in Pokéland]

[Do NOT PM me asking things about movesets or EV training. Heck, I still haven't beaten Diamond >_>]

[Paired with Nica] [Cousin of Akari] [Rivals with Scytheteen]

[Credit to TMK for the avatar]

So yeah, now onto the proper post XD
    *Cough*

FINALLY!!!

Well, this thread has been a great company for most of us. It has lived since June 17th, 2007, when Digital Mage, after being requested by Nica, remade The Neverending Couting Game, which only reached a poor 2101 posts mark.
    But, this time, for some reason, this one became much more popular.
    We had bad times- such when the previous mod of this board, Signomi, closed the thread due to massive three-words posting (thankfully, Scythe's efforts made Siggy reconsider his decision), or when our top poster, Nica, left PC.

Anyways, this thread has seen a lot of things: new members, spammers, promotions, demotions, bannings, leavings... It's the second biggest thread today in PC.
    But it must die. Sadly. PC's database is crappy enough to support so many posts.
    So, as it happened to the original The One Above or to the unbeatable thread, now this one must be send to the heaven of legendary threads.

But before closing this, please let me thank to all the people that have contributed, with their posts, to reach this number.

Spoiler:

And now, I'm claiming my first four-zeroes ^_^

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back