• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The count to infinity (Remember NOT to bypass the four-word limit!) v2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017

I'm not bored, I'm watching these retarted kids spell things on TV. XD

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

This is the deadest overnight TCTI's been lately... and it's been dead-er than usual normally...

You all need to not have lives and save TCTI...

AND, even more, considering overnight is the american/europe timezone, which basically is MOST of PC, you'd expect more posts, yes? In the Australian timezone, however, it isn't normally too active unless munna's on... but the point is, considering how many are usually on overnight, it's expected to get over a page in my settings. Plus, TCT is stickied, unlike other threads which are basically more active now. So unless we all want TCTI to not have a reason to maintain its... stickyness... POST MORE OVERNIGHT. D:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back