• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Count To Infinity - v11

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I stayed up a bit too late last night lmao. I should've probably went to sleep earlier but eh oh well.

I'm kinda just watching the roundtable discussion as one old ex-mod of the section but like... i can never word things the way that doesn't cause misinterpretation so I'm too scared to actually post in it :(

Years
    i can never word things the way that doesn't cause misinterpretation so I'm too scared to actually post in it :(

After me, I think your good😅

I feel a little better today, physically anyway, still rough, and still suffering with side effects, but it's much less than yesterday :)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

After me, I think your good😅

I feel a little better today, physically anyway, still rough, and still suffering with side effects, but it's much less than yesterday :)

idk what you're talking about ash your posts are always coherent and it's easy to know what you're saying lmao unlike mine.

but aaaa i'm so glad you're feeling better!! hopefully you'll continue to do so until the side effects completely go away.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024

I should have gotten into Pokémon GO while it was still new. I'm intimidated to join now. :c

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024

Yeah, I can understand that. But with cloning so readily available and members here willing to do trades, I just never let it cross my mind tbh.

Plus, I was a penchant for not playing in traffic lol. (jk)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back